|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||1||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||3||4||3||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||2||2||1||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||1||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||1||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||1||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- Signed by the Colts as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2023.
- Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2022.
- Selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the first round (29th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Started all 16 games he saw action in and compiled 26 tackles (11 solo), 2.0 tackles for loss, a single-season career-high 3.0 sacks and one pass defensed.
- Saw action in 15 games and registered 15 tackles (10 solo), 4.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks. In Week 9 vs. Buffalo, he compiled two solo tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks
- Appeared in 16 games (eight starts) and tallied 18 tackles (10 solo), 3.0 tackles for loss and half a sack.
- Competed in all 16 games (eight starts) and accumulated single-season career-highs in tackles (33), solo tackles (18) and tackles for loss (5.0) as well as 2.0 sacks, one pass defensed and one forced fumble. In Week 17 vs. Indianapolis, he tied his career high in tackles (four) and solo tackles (three) and also added 1.0 tackle for loss, 1.0 sack, one pass defensed and one forced fumble.
- Saw action in 16 games (one start) and recorded 20 tackles (13 solo), 3.0 tackles for loss and 1.0 sack.
- Appeared in 36 games (14 starts) at Florida (2014-17) and totaled 67 tackles (31 solo), 10.5 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, one pass defensed, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
- In 2017, he garnered Second Team All-SEC honors after he started 11 games and recorded single-season career highs in tackles (40), solo tackles (19), tackles for loss (6.0) and sacks (4.0).
- As a redshirt sophomore, he appeared in 13 games (two starts) and tallied 17 tackles (nine solo), 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack, one pass defensed and single-season career highs in forced fumbles (two) and fumble recoveries (two). He led the team in forced fumbles and fumble recoveries.
- In 2015, he competed in 12 games (one start) and tallied 10 tackles (three solo), 1.5 tackles for loss, half a sack and one fumble recovery.
- Redshirted the 2014 season.
- Attended Natrona County High School in Casper, Wyo.
- As a senior, he was named the conference Defensive Player of the Year and earned first team all-state honors for both defensive and offensive line.
- Helped lead Natrona County to consecutive state titles in 2012 and 2013.
- His father spent four years as a Navy SEAL.
- Nickname is the Wyoming Wildman.
- A native of Casper, Wyo.