Harriet P. Irsay Fellowship for Women in Football Program
Fellows to be hired: One, for a Football Operations or Coaching department in which women have been historically underrepresented.
Fellowship duration: 2024 off-season and season
- To afford female personnel the opportunity to work in Colts' football operation in an entry-level role for a season and gain invaluable experience.
- To provide the Colts with access to high potential candidates to contribute to its football operation while also fostering and expanding upon the club's diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- To create a pipeline of qualified such employees that have successfully completed this program to be considered for future more senior positions with the Colts and other NFL clubs.
Required Fellow qualifications:
- Proficiencies in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio; Zoom; football video systems (e.g., XOS, DV Sport); football playbook systems (e.g., PlayerLync, Game Plan); other third-party football information systems (e.g., Telemetry); and football communication platforms (e.g., Teamworks).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Fellow qualifications:
- Previous football operations experience.
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
The Indianapolis Colts are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.