In consideration of your use of this Website or any of its services, you agree as follows:
Children under the age of 13 are not authorized to post messages or participate in the Sites/Services (except specifically on www.colts.com/kids). Colts.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request in our sole discretion.
- Changes. Colts.com reserves the right to change any terms, including such things as charges for using Sites/Services. You are responsible for regularly checking, and continued use of the Sites/ Services is your agreement to all changed terms.
- Personal Use. The Sites/Services are for your personal, private, and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any part of the Sites/Services. If you're not sure about the meaning of any of these terms or limitations, please contact us at Questions below.
- Materials you submit. All submissions must be original works by you.*By posting or submitting your content to the Sites/Services, you also represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your content, and that use of your content by us or any of our sublicensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or any applicable law.*Before submitting anything to colts.com, all names of persons must be changed to fictional names which do not in any way identify the actual persons involved
For everything you submit for review by the general public ("Submission" or "Submissions"), you grant Colts.com, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, perpetual license to use such Submissions throughout the world in any manner or medium ("License"). The License includes the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission, and to publish your name in connection with it.
Nothing will be paid by Colts.com, its affiliated companies or necessary sublicensees for the License. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission. By making a Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or control all rights necessary to comply with this terms.
- Communication Services. The Sites/Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets or other facilities allowing you to communicate with others ("Communication Services"). By using them, you agree to abide by their terms. We have no obligation to monitor Communication Services.
We reserve the rights to review what you post, remove anything in our sole discretion, and terminate your communication services or sites/services access, at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, and without liability of any kind to you.
Colts.com does not control or endorse the content in any Communication Service and specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in them. Managers and hosts may not be authorized Colts.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect our views. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
- No Unlawful Use. You agree to not use the Sites/Services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. This includes anything which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites/Services or any other party's use of them. Aside from applicable criminal or civil laws, you agree as a condition of use that you will not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Sites/ Services, or their accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining, or other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, works, or data through any means not intentionally made available by the Sites/Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Sites/ Services that:
(a) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or valid licensee to such materials and you have the right to grant us the rights and licenses to them;
(b) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them, or you are the valid licensee to such materials and you have the right to grant us the rights and licenses to them;
(c) infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(d) is unlawful, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, threatening, harmful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or embarrassing to any other person or entity or refers negatively to people or groups on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or similar characteristics;
(e) contains false statements or misrepresentations that could damage you, us, or a third party;
(f) constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
(g) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
You further agree not to:
(a) use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a user of the Services, or for purposes of registering for any promotions offered through the Services;
(b) delete or revise any material or other information of any other user of the Services;
(c) harvest, collect, or send information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(d) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of one or more of the Services;
(e) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of one or more of the Services or any activity being conducted on this Site;
(f) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Services to harvest or otherwise collect information from the Services to be used for any commercial purpose;
(g) allow any other person or entity to use your username or password for posting or viewing comments or sending or receiving materials; or
(h) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
(a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing", the Services;
(d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
(e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
We may investigate occurrences that may involve violations of the security of the Services or of the law and we may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Third Party Dealings. Your dealings with anyone other than Colts.com by such things as participating in promotions, buying goods or services, or supplying personal data, are solely between you and the third party. Colts.com is not responsible or liable for any part of such dealings.
You agree to indemnify and hold Colts.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Sites/Services.
- Copyrights & Trademarks. All software and content made available to view or download in connection with the Sites/Services, excluding that made available by end users through a Communication Service, ("Software/Content") are: Copyright (c) 2016 Indianapolis Colts, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Colts, Indianapolis Colts, Horsepower, and the Colts' horseshoe logos are trademarks of Indianapolis Colts, Inc. . All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Your use of the Software/Content is subject to the terms of any applicable end user license agreement.
- Liability/Warranty Disclaimer. While Colts.com does its best to ensure the optimal performance of the Sites/Services, you agree that you use them and rely on material contained in them AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Sites/Services and all materials in them are provided "as is" and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND either express or implied. This means, without limitation, that Colts.com DOES NOT WARRANT that any site is fit for any particular purpose, contains workmanlike effort, owns titles or is non-infringing; that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; that the Sites/Services are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that they are accurate, error free or reliable. You acknowledge that Colts.com, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, ARE NOT LIABLE for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses, communication line failures or for the theft, destruction, damage or unauthorized access to your computer system or network.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, § 512(c)(2), if you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA Agent with a written communication containing the following information.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONLY DMCA NOTICES WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
(a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed;
(c) your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
(d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or the law;
(e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
(f) an electronic or physical signature of you or someone authorized on the copyright owner's behalf, to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Claims of infringement which include the above required information must be submitted via postal mail or e-mail to NFL's DMCA Agent as follows:
Indianapolis Colts, Inc.
7001 West 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
email@example.com (Please include "DMCA Notice of Infringement" in the subject line).
IMPORTANT NOTE: The foregoing information is provided exclusively for notifying the Indianapolis Colts that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquires and requests will not receive a response through this process.
We reserve the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely.
- Questions, etc. Questions, concerns or complaints about the Sites/Services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.