- Signed by the Colts as a free agent on May 23, 2022.
- Released by the Chicago Bears on May 1, 2022.
- Acquired by the Bears in a trade with the Jacksonville Jaguars on March 18, 2020.
- Signed by Jacksonville as an unrestricted free agent on March 14, 2019.
- Signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an unrestricted free agent on March 13, 2017.
- Signed by the Kansas City Chiefs as a free agent on August 5, 2016.
- Released by the Los Angeles Rams on July 27, 2016.
- Acquired by the St. Louis Rams in a trade with Philadelphia on March 10, 2015.
- Selected by the Eagles in third round (88th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
- Started one game and completed 24-of-35 passes for 250 yards and one touchdown. Added four carries for eight yards.
- Saw action in nine games (seven starts) and completed 202-of-312 passes for 1,852 yards and 10 touchdowns with eight interceptions. On the ground, he registered 16 carries for one yard and one touchdown.
- Started all four games he saw action in and completed 77-of-117 passes for 736 yards and three touchdowns with two interceptions. Also contributed four carries for 23 yards. Spent part of the season on the Injured Reserve list.
- Started the final five games of the regular season and led the Eagles to a 4-1 record after he completed 141-of-195 passes for 1,413 yards and seven touchdowns with four interceptions. Added nine carries for 17 yards and one touchdown.
- Named NFC Offensive Player of the Week in a Week 16 win after he completed 35-of-49 passes for 471 yards and four touchdowns with one interception for a 120.4 passer rating.
- Started two postseason games and completed 43-of-71 passes for 467 yards and three touchdowns with four interceptions. Also registered a rushing touchdown.
- Appeared in seven games (three starts) and completed 57-of-101 passes for 537 yards and five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Started three postseason contests, including Super Bowl LII, and completed 77-of-106 passes for 971 yards and six touchdowns with only one interception for a 115.7 passer rating. He also recorded a one-yard receiving touchdown. He posted 100-plus passer ratings in all three playoff games and tallied the highest completion percentage in NFL single-postseason history (72.6). He became the third player in NFL history to tally a passing touchdown, rushing touchdown and receiving touchdown in the same postseason (Kordell Stewart, Freeman McNeil).
- Named Super Bowl LII MVP after he completed 28-of-43 passes for 373 yards and three touchdowns with one interception for a 106.1 passer rating. He also recorded a one-yard receiving touchdown.
- Saw action in three games (one start) and completed 36-of-55 passes for 410 yards and three touchdowns for a 105.9 passer rating.
- Started all 11 games he saw action in and completed 190-of-337 passes for 2,052 yards and seven touchdowns with 10 interceptions. On the ground, he contributed 17 carries for 20 yards and one touchdown.
- Started all eight games he appeared in and completed 186-of-311 passes for 2,163 yards and 13 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. Added 16 carries for 68 yards. He was placed on Injured Reserve after suffering a broken collarbone.
- Appeared in 13 games (10 starts) and completed 203-of-317 passes for a single-season career-high 2,891 yards and 27 touchdowns with only two interceptions. Set single-season career highs in carries (57), rushing yards (221) and rushing touchdowns (three).
- Selected to the Pro Bowl.
- Named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month in November after he led Philadelphia to a 3-0 record and completed 51-of-72 passes for 932 yards and 10 touchdowns with zero interceptions for a 152.8 passer rating.
- Selected as the NFC Offensive Player of the Week twice (Week 6 and Week 9).
- In a Week 9 win at Oakland, he completed 22-of-28 passes for 406 yards and a single-game career-high seven touchdowns with no interceptions for a 158.3 passer rating. He is one of six quarterbacks to throw an NFL-record seven touchdown passes in a single game.
- Started one postseason contest and completed 23-of-33 passes for 195 yards and two touchdowns.
- Saw action in seven games (six starts) and completed 161-of-265 passes for 1,699 yards and six touchdowns with five interceptions. On the ground, he registered 11 carries for 42 yards and one touchdown.
- Appeared in 36 total games (32 starts) at Arizona (2008-11) and Michigan State (2007) and completed 935-of-1,394 passes for 10,047 yards and 67 touchdowns with 33 interceptions. He finished as Arizona's all-time leader in completions, attempts, passing yards and passing touchdowns.
- As a redshirt senior, he earned All-PAC 12 honorable mention accolades after he saw action in 12 games (11 starts) and completed 387-of-560 passes for single-season school-record 4,334 yards and 28 touchdowns with 14 interceptions. He set a school record with 208 pass attempts without an interception.
- In 2010, he garnered All-PAC 12 honorable mention honors after he started all 11 games he competed in and completed 286-of-426 passes for 3,191 yards and 20 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- As a redshirt sophomore, he appeared in 12 games (10 starts) and completed 257-of-400 passes for 2,465 yards and 19 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Redshirted the 2008 season.
- In 2007 at Michigan State, he saw action in one game and completed 5-of-8 passes for 57 yards.
- Attended Westlake (Texas) High School and set school records for passing yards and passing touchdowns.
- At Westlake High School, he was teammates with current Ravens kicker Justin Tucker.
- Also played basketball and was recruited by multiple Division I programs.
- Wrote the book, Believe It, which discusses his journey of success, failure and overcoming the odds. Appeared on the Publishers Weekly and USA Today best-seller lists. Donated all proceeds from the book's profits to charity.
- Co-hosts a podcast called Mission of Truth with former teammate Chris Maragos.
- Married to his wife, Tori, and they have a daughter, Lily, and a son, Duke.
- Majored in communication.
- A native of Austin, Texas.