Opponents by Group
|vs AFC Teams||3||0-0||0-0||1-1||1-1||4-4||0-0||6||6||100|
|vs NFC Teams||1||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-1||0-0||0-0||0||1||0|
|Outside Own Division||2||0-0||0-0||1-1||0-1||4-4||0-0||5||6||83.3|
|vs Own Division||2||0-0||0-0||0-0||1-1||0-0||0-0||1||1||100|
Opponents by Team
|Los Angeles Rams||1||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-1||0-0||0-0||0||1||0|
|Lucas Oil Stadium||2||0-0||0-0||0-0||0-1||0-0||0-0||0||1||0|
|M&T Bank Stadium||1||0-0||0-0||1-1||0-0||4-4||0-0||5||5||100|
- Signed by the Colts as an unrestricted free agent on March 17, 2023.
- Re-signed by the Los Angeles Rams as a restricted free agent on April 14, 2022.
- Signed to the Los Angeles Rams active roster from the Indianapolis practice squad on November 17, 2020.
- Signed to the Colts practice squad on November 7, 2020.
- Released from the Indianapolis practice squad on November 6, 2020.
- Signed to the Colts practice squad on September 15, 2020.
- Waived by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on September 4, 2020.
- Selected by the Buccaneers in the fifth round (145th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
- Appeared in all 17 games and converted 28-of-30 field goals (93.3 percent) and 31-of-32 PATs (96.9 percent) for a total of 115 points.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl after he appeared in all 17 games and converted 32-of-34 field goals (94.1 percent) and 48-of-49 PATs (98.0 percent) for 144 points. He finished third in the NFL in points scored and sixth in field goals made.
- Competed in four postseason contests and converted 8-of-10 field goals (80.0 percent) and 11-of-11 PATs (100 percent). Gay hit a game-winning 30-yard field goal to help the team advance to the NFC Championship. He was a member of Los Angeles' Super Bowl LVI winning team.
- Saw action in seven games with the Rams and converted 14-of-16 field goals (87.5 percent) and 16-of-16 PATs (100 percent) for 58 points. Also spent time on Indianapolis' practice squad.
- He appeared in two postseason contests and converted 4-of-4 field goals (100 percent) and 4-of-4 PATs (100 percent) for 16 points.
- Competed in all 16 games and converted 27-of-35 field goals (77.1 percent) and 43-of-48 PATs (89.6 percent) for a total of 124 points.
- Played two seasons at Utah (2017-18) and connected on 56-of-65 field goals (86.2 percent), while also converting 85-of-85 PATs.
- In 2018, he earned First Team All-Pac-12 and Third Team All-America honors after he converted 26-of-31 field goals (83.9 percent) and 45-of-45 PATs. He was a semifinalist for the Lou Groza award. Gay set a school record with 21 consecutive field goals made and ranked third in the country in made field goals. His total points scored (123) led the Pac-12.
- In his first season at Utah, he earned the Lou Groza Award and the Vlade Award, given annually to the nation's most accurate kicker, after he converted 30-of-34 field goals (88.2 percent) and made all 40 extra points he attempted for a combined 130 points scored. He was also named a First Team All-America selection and a First Team All-Pac-12 selection. His 30 field goals made led the nation, while his 88.2 field goal percentage ranked fifth in the country and led the Pac-12. He also set single-season school records in points scored, field goals made and field goals attempted.
- Prior to Utah, he played two seasons of soccer at Utah Valley where he played in 33 games (eight starts) and tallied eight goals and five assists.
- Attended Orem (Utah) High School where he played one season of football and earned all-region honors.
- Played two seasons of soccer at Utah Valley before joining the football team at Utah.
- Also played soccer and was a three-time all-state player.
- Participated in the U.S. Soccer National Team Residency.
- He is the youngest of eight children.
- Majored in sociology.
- A native of Orem, Utah.