· Signed by the Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 13, 2022.
- Played in 47 games (42 starts) at SMU (2018-21) and compiled 181 tackles (120 solo), 12.5 tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, 11 passes defensed, three interceptions, four forced fumbles and one blocked kick. He also totaled 45 punts for 1,745 yards (38.8 avg.). Prior to SMU, he spent one season (2017) at Navarro College and registered 36 tackles, 2.0 sacks and four interceptions in 10 games.
- In 2021, he played in all 12 games (11 starts) and registered 39 tackles (29 solo), four passes defensed, two interceptions and one blocked kick. He was named to the College Gridiron Showcase Watch List.
- As a senior, he started all 10 games and recorded 27 tackles (26 solo), 7.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack, two passes defensed, one interception and three forced fumbles.
- In 2019, he started all 13 games and compiled 64 tackles (39 solo), 2.0 tackles for loss, half a sack, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also added 43 punts for 1,662 yards (38.7 avg.) with eight pinned inside the 20-yard line. Named to the American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
- As a sophomore, he appeared in 12 games (eight starts) and registered 41 tackles (26 solo), 3.5 tackles for loss, half a sack and one pass defensed. He also recorded two punts for 83 yards (41.5 avg.) with one pinned inside the 20.
- In 2017 at Navarro, he played in 10 games and recorded 36 tackles, 2.0 sacks and four interceptions.
- Attended Corsicana High School in Corsicana, Texas.
- As a senior, he was named an USA Today All-American and District 17-5A District Player of the Year.
- Engaged to his fiancée, Kristian. Kristian's mom, Monica Aldama, coaches cheer at Navarro College and her team is featured on the Netflix show, Cheer.
- A native of Corsicana, Texas.