- Claimed by the Colts off waivers (Tampa Bay) on September 1, 2021.
- Waived by Tampa Bay on August 31, 2021.
- Selected by the Buccaneers in the seventh round (251st overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Spent the offseason program with Tampa Bay before being waived on August 31.
- Appeared in 41 games (26 starts) at BYU (2016-20) and tallied 88 tackles (68 solo), 3.0 tackles for loss and eight passes defensed.
- As a senior, he started all nine games he played in and recorded 18 tackles (12 solo) and one pass defensed.
- In 2019, he started one game and registered one solo tackle.
- As a junior, he started all nine games he appeared in and tallied 28 tackles (24 solo), 2.0 tackles for loss and five passes defensed.
- In 2017, he saw action in 12 games (five starts) and compiled 32 tackles (23 solo), 1.0 tackle for loss and five passes defensed.
- As a true freshman, he competed in 10 games (two starts) and recorded nine tackles (eight solo).
- Attended Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Fontana, Calif.
- As a senior, he compiled 71 tackles, one interception, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
- Earned all-academic first team honors.
- Also competed in track.
- A native of Fontana, Calif.
|1||Seahawks||L 16 - 28|