- Thursday, April 29: First round, 8 p.m. ET
- Friday, April 30: Second and third rounds, 7 p.m. ET
- Saturday, May 1: Fourth through seventh rounds, noon ET
For information on how to watch, stream and listen to the 2021 NFL Draft, click here.
You can stay up to date on all Colts draft coverage in any of the following areas:
If you're looking for Colts-specific local radio coverage you can find it here:
- Thursday, April 29 (Pre-Draft show at 7 p.m. ET, live draft coverage starts at 8 p.m. ET through the end of the first round) – 93.1; Voice of the Colts Matt Taylor, former Colts player Joe Reitz, former Colts coach Rick Venturi and former NFL GM Jeff Diamond
- Friday, April 30 (Pre-Draft show starts at 6:30 p.m. ET, live draft coverage starts at 7 p.m. ET through the end of the second round) – 93.5, 107.5, 1070 The Fan; Matt Taylor, Rick Venturi and Jeff Diamond
- Local broadcast will also be available to fans in the Indianapolis area via the Colts app
The Colts currently have six picks in the 2021 NFL Draft:
- First round, 21st overall
- Second round, 54th overall
- Fourth round, 127th overall
- Fifth round, 165th overall
- Sixth round, 206th overall
- Seventh round, 248th overall
The Colts traded their 2021 third-round selection (No. 84 overall) as part of the Carson Wentz trade with the Philadelphia Eagles.
WHAT DOES THE GM SAY?
Chris Ballard sat down with local media last Friday for a virtual press conference looking ahead to this week's draft. Check out the top takeaways from his comments here, and read up on Ballard's thoughts on this year's crop of offensive linemen here.
Also, be sure to download last week's episode of the Colts Official Podcast in which Jeffrey Gorman is joined by Jim Irsay to look ahead to the 2021 NFL Draft. Subscribe to the Colts Official Podcast wherever you listen to your podcasts, or listen to the episode in the Colts App or below:
"WITH THE NEXT PICK"
Colts Productions' "With The Next Pick," an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the Colts as they prepare for the upcoming NFL Draft, is back for a third season in 2021.
Get caught up on every episode by clicking here.
Hoping to see the Colts draft a tackle 21st overall, like Christian Darrisaw, Sam Cosmi, Alex Leatherwood or Teven Jenkins? Or prefer Chris Ballard to target an edge rusher like Jaelan Phillips, Kwity Paye, Azeez Ojulari or Jayson Oweh? Head over to our Mock Draft Monday series and see which draft experts predicted those players to wind up in Indianapolis.
We looked at what to expect from each position in this year's NFL Draft, with a list of players available, expert opinions and where the Colts' depth stands at:
We went back to 1999 for a look at how the Colts' decision to pick Edgerrin James came to be in "Colts Declassified."
And we also looked at how the Colts' pick of Darius Leonard was initially received - and how it became one of the best draft selections in recent history:
The 21st overall pick has yielded a number of standout names, like Hall of Famers Randy Moss and Lynn Swann. Which notable players have been picked in the past with each of the Colts' selections? Check out some of the impressive names on the list here.