- Placed on Injured Reserve by the Colts on September 4, 2017.
- Signed by the Colts to the active roster from the practice squad on December 30, 2015.
- Signed to the practice squad on September 6, 2015.
- Waived by the Colts on September 5, 2015.
- Signed by the Colts to a reserve/future contract on January 19, 2015.
- Signed to the Colts practice squad on September 1, 2014.
- Waived by the Colts on August 30, 2014.
- Signed by the Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 13, 2014.
The Snap: 2017 Reviews - Tight Ends
Colts.com is taking a look back at the position story lines from 2017. Colts reporter Caroline Cann now takes a look at the Tight Ends.
The Snap: John Simon Moved To IR Opens Up Opportunity for Rookie Tarell Basham
Colts reporter Caroline Cann recaps the biggest headlines from Wednesday including who will fill in for OLB John Simon and what ever happened to Erik Swoope?
The Snap: Jack Doyle, Mr. Reliable
Colts reporter Caroline Cann takes a look at the production and reliability of tight end Jack Doyle and hears from tight end Erik Swoope, who returns to practice this week.
Daily Update: Erik Swoope's New Role
Colts Media Reporter Caroline Cann and Colts.com Writer Kevin Bowen discuss their observations from day 4 of practice during Colts Training Camp.
Colts Fact of the Week: Erik Swoope
Colts.com takes a closer look at the numbers behind tight end Erik Swoope after a breakout season.
First Down with Rick Venturi - Player Spotlight
Watch as former Colts Coach Rick Venturi shares with Host Caroline Cann which Colts player had a career day against the Vikings,
Chudzinski On Erik Swoope: He's Come So Far
Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski talks about how great it was to see former basketball player and current tight end Erik Swoope catch his first career touchdown pass. Chudzinski also talks about Swoope's journey from not knowing anything about the game of football to being a reliable pass catcher and blocker.
Luck On Trust With Pass Catchers: It Never Changes
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck talks about his rapport with tight end Erik Swoope and if his confidence in a pass catcher ever changes after a few drops.
Colts UpClose Extra: TE Erik Swoope Interview
TE Erik Swoope talks with Colts UpClose's Matt Taylor about making the transition from basketball to football and the efforts of landing a roster spot in 2016.