Regular season tickets to all of the Colts' home games may be sold out, but that doesn't mean fans should give up hope on getting into Lucas Oil Stadium this year.
The Indianapolis Colts and Farmers Insurance Group, the country's third-largest writer of both private passenger automobile and homeowners insurance, have teamed up to give Colts' fans a chance to win a pair of tickets to a Colts home game this season.
To fill out the entry form to enter the drawing for the tickets, click here.
The Indianapolis Colts have paired with several additional sponsors to offer Colts tickets and other merchandise. A few currently running promotions include:
- LIDS: a pair of tickets to a 2008 regular season Colts home game
- Meijer: Free ticket giveaways at Blue Friday events
- Bunny Bread: VIP Club-level tickets, a $100 gas card, and more
- Ray's Trash: Four field level seats, a Peyton Manning jersey, and more
- Taco Bell: An autographed Colts football
For more details and a complete list of promotions, click here to check out the promotions page.