INDIANAPOLIS — Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts' 2019 Week 4 loss to the Oakland Raiders at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Colts Team Notes
• The Colts fell to 2-2 on the season following a 31-24 loss against the Oakland Raiders at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Raiders improved their all-time regular season record against the Colts to 9-7.
• The Colts' offense converted all three fourth down attempts, which was the most for the team in a game since Dec. 10, 2017 at Buffalo (3-of-4). Dating back to 1950, it was the only the ninth time Indianapolis converted three-or-more fourth down attempts in a game.
• Quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 24-of-46 passes for 265 yards, three touchdowns and one interception for an 82.2 passer rating. He also added five carries for 19 yards.
— Brissett's 42 passing attempts set a new single-game career-high while his three touchdown passes tied a single-game best (at Tennessee on Sept. 15, 2019).
— Brissett completed a 48-yard touchdown pass to Eric Ebron at the 1:10 mark in the fourth quarter. It was the fourth-longest touchdown pass of his career.
• Running back Nyheim Hines led the team with six receptions totaling 39 yards and added three carries for six yards.
• Wide Receiver Zach Pascal caught four passes for a team-leading 72 yards (18.0 avg.). His receiving yardage total marked a single-game career-high.
• Wide receiver Chester Rogers caught three receptions for 48 yards and one touchdown. His four-yard score in the fourth quarter cut Oakland's lead to 24-17. It was his first touchdown of the season and the fourth of his career.
• Tight end Jack Doyle finished with four receptions for 22 yards and one touchdown. He caught a five-yard touchdown pass from Jacoby Brissett in the first quarter marking his first touchdown of the season and the 15th of his career.
• Tight end Eric Ebron caught a 48-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter to make it a one possession game. It was his second touchdown of the season and the 26th of his career.
Colts Special Teams
• Kicker Adam Vinatieri converted 1-of-2 field goals and added three extra points for six points against Oakland. He tied Rohn Stark and Jeff Saturday (197) for the fifth-most games played in Colts history.
Don't miss all the best action on the field as the Indianapolis Colts take on the Oakland Raiders at Lucas Oil Stadium.