Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller, the Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Task Force and the Indianapolis Colts are calling on YOU to pledge against abusing or sharing prescription drugs. The high school with the highest percentage of student pledges committed to ending deadly prescription drug abuse will win!
Why Pledges are Needed
- 1 in 5 teens admits to abusing Rx drugs.
- Half of drug overdose deaths are caused by Rx drugs.
- Rx abuse often leads to heroin use.
Benefits of Raising the Most Pledges
- Win $5,000 for your high school presented during a Colts pep rally at your school.
- Bring Josh Bleill, Colts Community Spokesman, to speak at your school.
- Be recognized on www.BitterPill.IN.gov as a leader in the fight against Rx abuse.
- Stop Rx abuse and save lives!
How to Pledge
Visit www.BitterPill.IN.gov to take the pledge!