INDIANAPOLIS – Today the Indianapolis Colts announced the launch of their "Letters to Peyton" campaign, which gives fans the opportunity to show their appreciation for Peyton Manning by writing letters of support and thanks. Beginning today through October 8, fans can submit letters* online at colts.com/Peyton, post a photo of them on social media using #ThankYouPeyton, or drop them off at participating Indiana Papa John's locations, the Colts Pro Shop in Lucas Oil Stadium or in American Family Insurance Touchdown Town on gamedays. Letters can also be mailed to: Indianapolis Colts, Attn: Letters to Peyton, PO Box 53012, Indianapolis, IN 46253. A select number of fan letters will be featured on the Colts social media channels.
The "Letters to Peyton" campaign is part of the team's efforts to honor Manning as they prepare to unveil his statue at Lucas Oil Stadium on October 7, and retire his jersey number during the 49ers vs. Colts game on October 8. The statue unveiling will be free and open to the public. Stay tuned to colts.com/Peyton for more information on that event.
"This season will mark a historic moment in our team history as we commemorate Peyton Manning's legacy with a statue and the retirement of his jersey," said Indianapolis Colts Chief Operation Officer Pete Ward. "The 'Letters to Peyton' campaign was created to give our fans around the world an opportunity to share their thanks to Peyton for all he has done for our franchise, our community and the game of football."Letters can be submitted the following ways:
- Written online at Colts.com/Peyton
- Posted on social media using #ThankYouPeyton
- Dropped off at participating Indiana Papa John’s locations
- Dropped off at the Colts Pro Shop in Lucas Oil Stadium
- Dropped off in American Family Insurance Touchdown Town on Colts gamedays
- Mailed to: Indianapolis Colts, Attn: Letters to Peyton, PO Box 53012, Indianapolis, IN 46253
- Providing a submission constitutes participant's assignment to the Indianapolis Colts of all rights, title and interest in the submission and grants the Colts the right to publish and modify the submission. Important terms and conditions of participation are available at www.colts.com/Peyton