INDIANAPOLIS – To celebrate the Indianapolis Colts 12th Man and the return of primetime football to Indianapolis, the Indianapolis Colts Grille will host a "Pay What You Want" Day on Monday, October 21, with all proceeds benefiting the Indiana University Health Simon Cancer Center. Colts fans are welcome to come in and enjoy the famous, fresh, local, award-winning made from scratch menu at Colts Grille and "Pay What You Want!"
"The Indianapolis Colts Grille would like to thank the 12th Man for making football so special in our city. The success of both our team, and our restaurant, is due to the passion and loyalty of Colts fans," said Mike Duganier of the Colts Grille.
We're inviting all Colts fans to come visit what's been called "one of Indianapolis' Best Restaurants" for a wonderful meal and a great cause! We're located right downtown next to the Arts Garden at 110 West Washington St. "Pay What You Want!" and know that your donation will help fight cancer at the IU Health Simon Cancer Center.
"Pay What You Want" Rules & Guidelines:
When: Monday, October 21, 11:00am – 10:00pm
Where: Indianapolis Colts Grille, 110 W. Washington St., Indianapolis, Ind.
What: "Pay What You Want!"
- Includes Dine-In orders only (no Take-Out or To-Go orders)
- Maximum of one (1) entrée per guest under "Pay What You Want" pricing
- Guests may only dine-in one (1) time during the day to ensure all customers are served
- Any appetizer, entrée, or dessert on the menu will count as one (1) "entrée"
- "Pay What You Want" pricing offer excludes all drinks and alcoholic beverages