FINAL SCORE: 49ers 37, COLTS 17 FOURTH QUARTER (5:40 remaining)
K-Shane Andrus connected on his third field goal of the day, this one from 44 yards, as the 49ers extend their lead. COLTS 17, 49ers 37
FOURTH QUARTER (10:58 remaining)
The Colts made San Francisco pay for its mistake quickly. QB-Tom Brandstater connected with TE-Jacob Tamme on a three-yard pass for a touchdown. San Francisco was called for pass interference on the play before the touchdown moving the ball 36 yards to the 49ers three-yardline. COLTS 17, 49ers 34
FOURTH QUARTER (11:10 remaining)
The 49ers muffed the Colts punt and LB-Trevor Anderson recovered for the Colts. The Colts have the ball 1-and-10 at the SF 39-yard line.
FOURTH QUARTER (12:40 remaining)
RB-Anthony Dixon went around left end for a five-yard TD run as the 49ers capitalized on a Mike Balogun interception of Colts QB-Tom Brandstater. COLTS 10, 49ers 34
END OF THIRD QUARTER
The Colts are driving in San Francisco territory as the third quarter comes to a close. QB-Tom Brandstater has completed all three of his pass attempts on the drive and Indianapolis native RB-Devin Moore has rushed twice for 16 yards.
THIRD QUARTER (4:11 remaining)
QB-Tom Brandstater is now leading the Colts offense.
THIRD QUARTER (4:11 remaining)
The 49ers add to their lead with an eight-yard touchdown connection from QB-David Carr to TE-Tony Curtis. The 49ers drive went 82 yards in 10 plays. COLTS 10, 49ers 27
A look at the Colts statistical leaders after one half of play.
Manning 8-10, 91 yards
Hart 4-13 yards
White 3-33 yards
END OF SECOND QUARTER
The 49ers turn an interception into a last second field goal as K-Shane Andrus hits a 21-yarder as time runs out on the first half. COLTS 10, 49ers 20
SECOND QUARTER (0:51 remaining)
The 49ers extended their lead to seven with a 37-yard FG by former Colt Shane Andrus. The Colts defense had three sacks on the 49ers drive, 2010 second-round draft pick Pat Angerer had two and 2009 second-round draft pick Fili Moala had the other. COLTS 10, 49ers 17
SECOND QUARTER (3:33 remaining)
The 49ers' Diyral Briggs intercepted QB-Curtis Painter, but TE-Brody Eldridge was able to strip Briggs of the ball and OG-Jaimie Thomas fell on the fumble as the Colts regained possession.
SECOND QUARTER (7:21 remaining)
The 49ers take the lead on a three-yard touchdown run by RB-Michael Robinson. COLTS 10, 49ers 14
SECOND QUARTER (13:33 remaining)
The 49ers get on the board with a 91-yard interception return by Reggie Smith. Colts QB-Curtis Painter had just delivered a 20-yard strike to WR-Blair White to set the Colts up at the 49ers 13-yard line, but Painter's next pass bounced off the hands of WR-Sam Giguere into the waiting arms of Smith who took off down the sideline for the touchdown. COLTS 10, 49ers 7
FIRST QUARTER (0:30 remaining)
The defense strikes again. DB-Jerraud Powers intercepted an Alex Smith pass and returned it 53 yards to the San Francisco 32-yard line.
FIRST QUARTER (3:13 remaining)
Curtis Painter is in the game for the Colts. Manning leaves after going 8-10 for 91 yards.
FIRST QUARTER (6:23 remaining)
Peyton Manning and the offense looked in mid-season form on the last drive. The offense drove 89 yards in nine plays. Joseph Addai capped off the drive with a seven-yard touchdown run. Manning was 6-6 on the drive for 78 yards passing. COLTS 10, 49ers 0
FIRST QUARTER (11:46 remaining)
The Colts take the lead on a 21-yard Adam Vinatieri field goal. The key play of the scoring drive was a 12-yard Peyton Manning to Joseph Addai pass on 3rd-and-8 that took the Colts to the San Francisco 4-yard line. COLTS 3, 49ers 0
FIRST QUARTER (14:46 remaining)The Colts defense forces a turnover on the first play of the game. Colts DB-Antoine Bethea forced a fumble when he tackled San Francisco RB-Michael Robinson. DE-Robert Mathis recovered the fumble. The Colts offense led by Peyton Manning will start with the ball at the San Francisco 18-yard line.
• 21-yard field goal by K-Adam Vinatieri (Drive summary: 7 plays, 13, yards, 3:00 seconds) COLTS 3, 49ers 0
• 7-yard rushing touchdown by RB-Joseph Addai (Drive summary: 9 plays, 89 yards, 3:55 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 0
• 91-yard interception return by DB-Reggie Smith COLTS 10, 49ers 7
• 3-yard rushing touchdown by RB-Michael Robinson (Drive summary: 7plays, 43 yards, 4:04 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 14
• 37-yard field goal by K-Shane Andrus (Drive summary: 7 plays, 16 yards, 3:00 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 17
• 21-yard field goal by K-Adam Vinatieri (Drive summary: 3 plays, 14 yards, 0:14 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 20
• 8-yard touchdown pass from QB-David Carr to TE-Tony Curtis (Drive summary: 10 plays, 82 yards, 5:26 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 27
• 5-yard rushing touchdown by RB-Anthony Dixon (Drive summary: 4 plays, 49 yards, 2:10 seconds) COLTS 10, 49ers 34
• 3-yard touchdown pass from QB-Tom Brandstater to TE-Jacob Tamme (Drive summary: 1 play, 39 yards, 0:12 seconds) COLTS 17, 49ers 34
• 44-yard field goal by K-Shane Andrus (Drive summary: 10 plays, 58 yards, 5:13 seconds) COLTS 17, 49ers 37