- Signed by the Colts to the practice squad on October 24, 2018.
- Waived by the Detroit Lions on October 6, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on October 3, 2018.
- Waived by the Lions on September 5, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on September 2, 2018.
- Waived by the Lions on September 1, 2018.
- Signed by Detroit to a reserve/future contract on January 2, 2018.
- Signed to the Lions practice squad on December 14, 2017.
- Waived by Detroit on December 9, 2017.
- Signed to the Lions active roster from the practice squad on November 27, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on September 3, 2017.
- Waived by the Lions on September 2, 2017.
- Signed by Detroit as a free agent on February 9, 2017.
- Waived by the Dallas Cowboys on August 16, 2016.
- Signed by Dallas as an undrafted free agent on May 9, 2016.
|7||Texans||W 30 - 23||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|5||@Chiefs||W 19 - 13|
|4||Raiders||L 24 - 31||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|3||Falcons||W 27 - 24||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|2||@Titans||W 19 - 17|
Eric Ebron, Zach Pascal Named To Pro Football Focus' 'NFL Team Of The Week'
The Indianapolis Colts tugged on all three phases of the game — offense, defense and special teams — to defeat the Houston Texans on Sunday. As a result, they had players from all three units well-represented on Pro Football Focus' Week 7 grades, including tight end Eric Ebron and wide receiver Zach Pascal making PFF's "Team of the Week."
T.Y. Hilton, Marlon Mack Active Tonight Against Chiefs; Rolan Milligan Inactive
The Indianapolis Colts have announced their inactives list for tonight’s Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs, and among those who were questionable heading in who are active include top wide receiver T.Y. Hilton and running back Marlon Mack.