- Signed by the Colts to the practice squad on October 24, 2018.
- Waived by the Detroit Lions on October 6, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on October 3, 2018.
- Waived by the Lions on September 5, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on September 2, 2018.
- Waived by the Lions on September 1, 2018.
- Signed by Detroit to a reserve/future contract on January 2, 2018.
- Signed to the Lions practice squad on December 14, 2017.
- Waived by Detroit on December 9, 2017.
- Signed to the Lions active roster from the practice squad on November 27, 2018.
- Signed to the Detroit practice squad on September 3, 2017.
- Waived by the Lions on September 2, 2017.
- Signed by Detroit as a free agent on February 9, 2017.
- Waived by the Dallas Cowboys on August 16, 2016.
- Signed by Dallas as an undrafted free agent on May 9, 2016.
Frank Reich On Players Opting Out, His COVID-19 Contingency Plans, Rookie Observations
Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich today spoke to the media via video conference. What are his latest thoughts on the three Colts players deciding to opt-out in 2020, the plans in place should COVID-19 affect the coaching staff, rookies' first impressions and more?
Eric Ebron, Zach Pascal Named To Pro Football Focus' 'NFL Team Of The Week'
The Indianapolis Colts tugged on all three phases of the game — offense, defense and special teams — to defeat the Houston Texans on Sunday. As a result, they had players from all three units well-represented on Pro Football Focus' Week 7 grades, including tight end Eric Ebron and wide receiver Zach Pascal making PFF's "Team of the Week."
T.Y. Hilton, Marlon Mack Active Tonight Against Chiefs; Rolan Milligan Inactive
The Indianapolis Colts have announced their inactives list for tonight's Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs, and among those who were questionable heading in who are active include top wide receiver T.Y. Hilton and running back Marlon Mack.