INDIANAPOLIS – One final free weekend greets Colts' players the next couple of days.
Once Monday arrives, the Colts hope that the only other free weekend between now and February is a bye week in mid-November.
The Colts report to camp on Tuesday, have their first preseason game in a little more than two weeks and are 51 days away from their regular season opener.
What are some other important dates for fans to note in the coming weeks?
- July 26 (Colts Report to Anderson):With five preseason games in 2016, the Colts get a head start on Training Camp in Anderson. Their first day on the practice field will be Wednesday, July 27.
- August 2 (Night Practice in Anderson):The annual night practice at Training Camp will run on a Tuesday, from 6:25-9:10 p.m. Colts City is always a great spot before the night practice inside of Macholtz Stadium at Anderson University.
- August 6 (Hall of Fame Enshrinement):Canton, Ohio will have a heavy Colts' flavor on the first weekend in August. Both Tony Dungy and Marvin Harrison will go into the Hall on Saturday night.
- August 7 (Colts/Packers Preseason Opener):The NFL's preseason will kick off with the Colts and Packers playing in the Hall of Fame game. The game will kick at 8:00 p.m. in Canton.
- August 11 (Colts Break Camp):After a morning practice, the Colts will wrap up camp in Anderson and head back to work at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center.
- August 13 (Colts at Bills):The Colts' second preseason game will come in Buffalo, at 7:00 p.m. on Saturday night.
- August 20 (Colts vs. Ravens):The Colts' third preseason contest will be at Lucas Oil Stadium, kicking off at 7:00 p.m.
- August 27 (Colts vs. Eagles):It's a Saturday night trend this preseason, with the Colts playing at home for a second straight week.
- August 30 (Roster Cut From 90-to-75 Players):The first roster cut comes after the Colts' fourth preseason game.
- September 1 (Colts at Bengals):The annual Thursday preseason finale is down in the Queen City this year. This will be the final chance for those fringe roster guys to make an impression.
- September 3 (Final Roster Cut From 75-to-53 Players):By Saturday at 4:00 p.m., the Colts must have their roster trimmed to 53 players.
- September 11 (Colts vs. Lions):The Colts will open up the 2016 regular season at Lucas Oil Stadium against former head coach Jim Caldwell. This game will kick at 4:25 p.m.