INDIANAPOLIS — Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts’ 2019 Week 13 loss to the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Colts Team Notes
· The Colts fell to 6-6 on the season following a 31-17 loss against the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium.
• Quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 25-of-40 passes for 319 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions for a 74.9 passer rating.
— His yardage total is the second highest for a game in his career and it was his third 300-plus yard passing performance this season.
• Running back Jordan Wilkins led the team with 11 carries for 47 yards and added two receptions for nine yards.
• Running back Nyheim Hines totaled four carries for 22 yards and one touchdown and added two catches for 18 yards. Hines also contributed with a career-long 23-yard punt return.
— Hines scored his fourth career rushing touchdown and his second of the season, which gave the Colts a 17-7 lead in the third quarter.
• Wide receiver Zach Pascal set career highs in receptions (seven) and receiving yards (109). It was the second 100-plus yard game of his career.
• Tight end Jack Doyle caught six passes for 73 yards and one touchdown.
— Doyle caught a 21-yard touchdown on the team’s first offensive possession as he passed Coby Fleener (17) and tied Ken Dilger (18) for the sixth-most receiving touchdowns by a tight end in team history.
• Wide receiver Marcus Johnson caught four passes for a career-high 55 receiving yards.
• The Colts defense recorded 6.0 sacks, which is the most for the team this season and the most in a game dating back to Sept. 30, 2018 against Houston (7.0).
• Linebacker Anthony Walker lead the defense with 12 tackles (eight solo) while contributing with half a sack and one forced fumble, which was recovered by teammate Malik Hooker.
• Linebacker Darius Leonard tallied 11 tackles (five solo), 2.0 sacks, 1.0 tackle for loss and three quarterback hits.
— Leonard’s 2.0 sacks tied his single-game career-high, which he originally set against Philadelphia on Sept. 23, 2018.
• Linebacker Bobby Okereke finished with three tackles (two solo), and one sack-forced fumble, which was recovered by teammate Justin Houston.
• Defensive tackle Denico Autry, cornerback Kenny Moore II and safety George Odum all contributed with half a sack.
• Defensive end Jabaal Sheard recorded one tackle, 1.0 sack, and 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Titans running back Derrick Henry rushed for 149 yards and ended a streak of 29 consecutive games where the Colts defense did not allow a 100-yard rusher. The streak dated back to 2017 and was the second longest active streak in the NFL (New Orleans, 33).