TAMPA, Fla. — Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts' 2019 Week 14 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
Colts Team Notes
• The Colts fell to 6-7 on the season following a 38-35 loss against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium.
• Quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 19-of-36 passes for 251 yards and two touchdowns. He also added four carries for 26 yards.
• Running back Marlon Mack led the team in rushing with 13 carries for 38 yards and one touchdown.
• Wide receiver Marcus Johnson had three receptions for a career-high 105 yards and one touchdown.
— It was his first career game with 100-plus receiving yards.
— Following a Darius Leonard interception, Johnson caught a 46-yard touchdown pass from Jacoby Brissett on the Colts' first drive of the game. He also caught a career-long 50-yard pass in the second quarter to set up a Colts field goal as time expired in the first half.
• Wide receiver Zach Pascal had five receptions for 74 yards and one touchdown. The touchdown was his fifth of the season and the seventh of his career.
— After his 12-yard receiving touchdown, he also caught the ensuing two-point conversion.
• Tight end Jack Doyle had two receptions for 27 yards.
— He passed Raymond Chester (2,122) for the sixth-most receiving yards by a tight end in team history.
• Linebacker Darius Leonard finished the game with nine tackles and two interceptions, one of which he returned 91 yards for his first career touchdown.
— The interceptions were Leonard's third and fourth of the season and the fifth and sixth of his career.
— Leonard became the first Colts player to return an interception for a touchdown dating back to Oct. 16, 2017.
• Safety Khari Willis led the defense with a career-high 11 tackles (nine solo).
• Safety Malik Hooker finished with 10 tackles (nine solo) and added one interception, which is his second of the season and the seventh of his career.
• Safety George Odum posted five solo tackles and one forced fumble, his second of the season.
• Defensive end Justin Houston compiled five tackles (two solo), 1.0 sack, 1.0 tackle for loss and one quarterback hit.
— Houston's sack was his ninth of the season as he matched his season total from 2018.
• Cornerback Rock Ya-Sin totaled four solo tackles, one pass defensed and his first career fumble recovery.
Colts Special Teams
• In his first career game as a member of the Colts, kicker Chase McLaughlin converted 2-of-3 field goals and all three extra point attempts for nine points against the Buccaneers.
See all the action on the field at Raymond James Stadium as the Indianapolis Colts take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in week 14 of the 2019 regular season.