PITTSBURGH — Check out a list of stats and notes from the Indianapolis Colts' 2019 Week 9 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field.
Colts Team Notes
• The Colts fell to 5-3 on the season following a 26-24 loss against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field.
• Quarterback Brian Hoyer saw the majority of action under center and completed 17-of-26 passes for 168 yards, three touchdowns and one interception for a 105.4 passer rating.
— Hoyer's three touchdown passes tied his career-high, which he reached on five other occasions. It's his first three touchdown game since Dec. 6, 2015 at Buffalo.
— Hoyer's 105.9 passer rating is his 12th highest total in 66 regular season games played.
• Quarterback Jacoby Brissett started the contest and completed 4-of-5 passes for 59 yards and a 115.8 passer rating. He also totaled two carries for four yards.
• Running back Marlon Mack led the team in rushing with 89 yards on 21 carries.
• Wide receiver Zach Pascal led the team with 76 receiving yards on five receptions in addition to a 14-yard touchdown reception at the end of the second quarter.
— Pascal gave the Colts a 16-10 lead with his second quarter touchdown, which marked his fourth of the season and the sixth of his career.
• Wide receiver Parris Campbell tied his single-game high with five receptions and set a single-game-high with 53 receiving yards in addition to adding three rushes for 27 yards.
• Wide receiver Chester Rogers contributed with three receptions for 22 yards and one touchdown. His four-yard touchdown reception at the 8:43 mark in the fourth quarter gave the Colts a 24-23 lead.
• Tight end Jack Doyle finished with three catches for 22 yards and an 11-yard touchdown reception. His touchdown was the 16th of his career.
• The Indianapolis defense held the Steelers to 273 net yards (90 rushing) in addition to a 1-of-4 mark in the red zone. The defense also posted 1.0 sack, 5.0 tackles for loss, one interception, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and a safety.
• Defensive end Justin Houston recorded three tackles (two solo), 1.0 tackle for loss, 1.0 sack, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and forced a safety with his third quarter sack.
— Houston has recorded at least one sack in four-straight games and leads the team with 6.0 this season.
• Linebacker Anthony Walker led the defense with 10 tackles (seven solo) and 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Linebacker Darius Leonard contributed with nine tackles (eight solo).
• Cornerback Kenny Moore II posted seven solo tackles, his first interception of the season (fifth of his career) and one pass defensed. Moore II returned the interception 35 yards to set up an Adam Vinatieri field goal.
• Cornerback Marvell Tell III totaled four solo tackles, one pass defensed and one forced fumble.
• Defensive tackle Grover Stewart had a career-high five tackles (two solo) and 1.0 tackle for loss.
See all the action at Heinz Field as the Indianapolis Colts take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in week nine of the 2019 regular season.