INDIANAPOLIS —The Indianapolis Colts have signed Marcus Brady as assistant quarterbacks coach, Dave Borgonzi as linebackers coach, Dave DeGuglielmo as offensive line coach, Jonathan Gannon as defensive backs/cornerbacks coach, Bobby Johnson as assistant offensive line coach, Tom Manning as tight ends coach, David Overstreet II as defensive quality control coach, Kevin Patullo as wide receivers coach, Mike Phair as defensive line coach, Tom Rathman as running backs coach, Frank Ross as assistant special teams coach, Gunnard Twyner as offensive quality control coach and Alan Williams as defensive backs/safeties coach.
• Marcus Brady: Brady spent the last 16 years in the Canadian Football League as a coach (2009-2017) and player (2002-08). He won three Grey Cups (2009, 2010 and 2017) during his CFL career. Brady served as the offensive coordinator for the Toronto Argonauts for the last five seasons (2013-17).
• Dave Borgonzi: Borgonzi has 12 years of coaching experience, including seven seasons in the NFL. He served as defensive quality control coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the last four seasons (2014-17).
• Dave DeGuglielmo: DeGuglielmo has 26 years of coaching experience, including 13 seasons in the NFL. He has won two Super Bowls with the New York Giants (XLII) and New England Patriots (XLIX). DeGuglielmo served as senior offensive assistant with the Miami Dolphins in 2017.
• Jonathan Gannon: Gannon has 12 years of coaching experience, including 11 seasons in the NFL. He served as assistant defensive backs/quality control coach with the Minnesota Vikings for the last four seasons (2014-17).
• Bobby Johnson: Johnson has 22 years of coaching experience, including the last eight seasons in the NFL. He served as tight ends coach with the Oakland Raiders for the last three seasons (2015-17).
• Tom Manning: Manning has 12 years of collegiate coaching experience. He spent the last two seasons (2016-17) as offensive coordinator/offensive line coach at Iowa State.
• David Overstreet II: Overstreet II has three years of coaching experience at the collegiate level. He spent the last two years (2016-17) as cornerbacks coach at Garden City Community College.
• Kevin Patullo: Patullo has 13 years of coaching experience, including eight seasons in the NFL. He served as a senior analyst for the Texas A&M football program in 2017.
• Mike Phair: Phair has 13 years of coaching experience, including seven seasons in the NFL. He also spent six seasons as an NFL scout. Phair served the last three years on the coaching staff at the University of Illinois where he served as the run game coordinator/defensive line coach (2016-17) and co-defensive coordinator/defensive line coach (2015).
• Tom Rathman: Rathman has 29 years of NFL experience as a coach (1997-2016) and player (1986-1994). He most recently served as the running backs coach of the San Francisco 49ers for eight seasons (2009-2016).
• Frank Ross: Ross has five years of NFL experience in player personnel with the New England Patriots (2011-12, 2015-17) and won Super Bowl LI with the team. He coached two seasons at his alma mater, John Carroll University, and served as special teams coordinator/running backs coach (2014) and quarterbacks coach (2013).
• Gunnard Twyner: Twyner has more than 14 years of coaching experience, including the last eight seasons at the collegiate level. He served as wide receivers coach at Lafayette College in 2017. Twyner was hired by Arkansas State as outside wide receivers coach earlier this year. In the summer of 2009, he participated in the NFL's Minority Coaching Internship program as an assistant quarterbacks coach with the Colts.
• Alan Williams: Williams has 26 years of coaching experience, including 17 seasons in the NFL. He spent the last four seasons (2014-17) as defensive backs/safeties coach with the Detroit Lions. Williams re-joins Indianapolis after serving as the team's defensive backs coach for 10 seasons (2002-2011).
The Colts on Feb. 16 announced the hiring of Matt Eberflus as defensive coordinator, Nick Sirianni as offensive coordinator, Bubba Ventrone as special teams coordinator and Rusty Jones as director of sports performance.