Indianapolis – Colts Training Camp, powered by Kerauno, will kick off a week from today on July 25 at the Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield, Ind. Camp will run through Aug. 15.
- There is no charge to attend camp, but guests must obtain a free ticket to enter each day. Tickets may be acquired online at **Colts.com/camp**.
- For security purposes, the NFL's "clear bag" policy for game days will be in effect in areas that require a ticket. For more information, visit **NFL.com/allclear**.
- To receive camp updates, fans may follow the Colts on social media or text "ColtsCamp" to "55433." The Colts will utilize Kerauno's Launch text engagement platform to share information, events and promotions with fans.
Like last year, activities and events will be focused on entertaining the whole family and giving fans increased access. Highlights will include:
Team practices: The team is scheduled to host 16 practices, featuring a mix of morning, afternoon, evening and weekend practices, all of which are open to the public.
Theme Days: Camp will feature a series of days during which various local groups, organizations and fans will be highlighted. Themes for 2019 will include:
- Camp Kickoff – Thur., July 25
- Kids Day, presented by Riley Children's Health – Sat., July 27
- Colts Community Day – Sun., July 28
- Grandparents Day – Tues., July 30
- Back-to-School Day – Wed., July 31
- Armed Forces Day, presented by Wagner Reese – Sat., Aug. 3
- Fan Appreciation Day, presented by Vectren – Sun., Aug. 4
- First Responders Day – Mon., Aug. 5
- Sunrise Shred – Sat., Aug. 10
- Sunday Funday, presented by Meijer – Sun., Aug. 11
- Moms and Tots Day Out – Mon., Aug. 12
- BBQ Bash, powered by Kerauno – Wed., Aug. 14
- Thirsty Thursday, presented by Bud Light – Thur., Aug. 15.
Colts City returns! An interactive experience for the whole family, Colts City will be open in a new location each day practice is open to the public. Daily activities and opportunities will include:
- Colts Play 60 Field, featuring football drills, 40-yard dash & punt returns
- Colts inflatables
- Colts In Motion, the team's new-and-improved interactive, traveling museum
- Colts Pro Shop
- Coca-Cola Social Tent
- Photo opportunities
- Interactive sponsor displays and exhibits
- Picnic area
- Letters From Camp, which invites fans to write letters of encouragement to players during camp
- Colts 50/50 Raffle, with 50 percent of the net proceeds supporting the work of the Indianapolis Colts Foundation in the community (Indiana Gaming License #: 146903).
- School Supply Drive, The Colts are partnering with Teachers' Treasures and will encourage fans to donate school supplies, that will benefit more than 4,300 local teachers with resources to provide their students with school supplies.
Joint practices with the Cleveland Browns. These practices – on Wed., Aug. 14 and Thur., Aug. 15 – will be open to the public and will take place in advance of the teams' preseason game on Sat., Aug. 17 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
For more information or daily updates, visit **Colts.com/Camp**.