Due to potential inclement weather and to ensure the safety of our fans and players, Colts practice scheduled for Tuesday, July 31, from 9–11 a.m. has been moved indoors to the Grand Park Events Center:
- Due to limited space inside the Events Center, only the first 500 fans in line with a ticket at the main entrance to the Events Center will receive a wristband to gain access to the facility beginning at 8:30 a.m. All fans, including children, will need a wristband to enter. Doors will NOT open before 8:30 a.m.
- Colts City will not be open before or after practice.
- Outside food and beverage will not be permitted inside the Events Center or available for purchase. Bottled water will be provided upon entry.
- Fans planning on attending the indoor practice should park in Lot C for $5.
- The NFL "clear bag" policy will be in effect.
Reminder about Fan Tickets, Parking & Security!
Tickets. There is no charge to attend camp, but guests must obtain a free ticket to enter each day. Tickets may be downloaded at Colts.com/Camp.
Security. For security purposes, the NFL's "clear bag" policy for game days is in effect in areas that require a ticket. For more information, visit www.nfl.com/allclear.
Parking.Public parking is available for $5 per car in Lots C, E and F (no re-entry). ADA Parking is available in Lot F. Free parking is located in the Shelby Materials parking lot (17701 Spring Mill Rd.) with a complimentary shuttle service to and from camp. Fans are encourage to arrive early to allow extra time for parking.