INDIANAPOLIS – The Colts will have six picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.
On Tuesday, the NFL released the official draft order with the Colts' selections below.
- Round 1 (18th overall)
- Round 2 (48th overall)
- Round 3 (82nd overall)
- Round 4 (116th overall)
- Round 5 (155th overall)
- Round 7 (239th overall)
The Colts traded their sixth-round pick (194th overall) for linebacker Sio Moore just prior to the start of last year's regular season.
This year's draft will once again take place in Chicago. The first round will begin at 8:00 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, April 28. The second and third rounds will be Friday, April 29 at 7:00 p.m. (ET). Rounds 4-7 will take place Saturday, April 30 at 12:00 PM ET.
For just the second time since 2002, the Colts will select in the top 20 overall picks of an NFL Draft.
The Colts have been in the No. 18 spot of a draft twice in team history:
- 1970: RB-Norm Bulaich (TCU)
- 1981: DT-Donnell Thompson (North Carolina)
Since coming to Indianapolis, the Colts have chosen in the 11-20 range on five different occasions:
- 1984: OG-Ron Solt (19th overall)
- 1995: DL-Ellis Johnson (15th overall)
- 1996: WR-Marvin Harrison (19th overall)
- 1997: OT-Tarik Glenn (19th overall)
- 2002: DE-Dwight Freeney (11th overall)