INDIANAPOLIS —With the bye week upon us, we take a look back at the first 10 weeks of the season for the Indianapolis Colts, starting with the milestones reached so far in 2017:
Kicker Adam Vinatieri:
- Broke NFL record for most field goals converted between 20 and 29 yards
- Moved into second place in NFL history for career regular season wins, passing Gary Anderson
- Was named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his Week 5 performance against the San Francisco 49ers, his 17th Special Teams Player of the Week award, an NFL record
- Against the 49ers, he connected on his 10th game-winning kick in overtime, an NFL record
- Moved into second place in NFL history in points scored
- Moved into second place in NFL history in field goals made, passing Gary Anderson
- His 94.7 field goal percentage made ranks fifth in the NFL this season.
Running back Frank Gore:
- Moved into seventh place in the NFL's all-time rushing list, passing Eric Dickerson
- Tied Pete Johnson for 23rd in NFL history in rushing touchdowns
- In Week 8 at Cincinnati, he became the first running back to start 100 consecutive games since Curtis Martin started 119 straight games from 1998-2005. Gore is at 102 games now.
- In Week 2 vs. Arizona, he recorded his 75th career rushing touchdown. He became just the sixth player in NFL history with 75-plus career rushing touchdowns and 15-plus career receiving touchdowns.
- In Week 3 vs. Cleveland, he registered 25 rushes for 57 yards and one touchdown. He surpassed 3,000 career carries and became just the ninth player in NFL history to reach that plateau.
Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton:
- Moved into fourth place in franchise history in receiving yards with 6,586, passing Lenny Moore
- His three 150 receiving yard games are tied with Antonio Brown for the most in the NFL this season. Hilton has registered 10 games of 150 receiving yards, which is tied for the fourth most in a player's first six seasons in the NFL.
- Ranks in the top five in the NFL this season in receiving yards (725, fourth), receiving average (20.1, second) and 25 receptions (10, first)Tight end Jack Doyle:
- His 52 receptions this season lead all tight ends and rank 10th-most in the NFL
- Ranks in the top 10 in the NFL in receiving yards (450, seventh) and first down receptions (18, tied-10th) among tight ends
- In Week 8 at Cincinnati, Doyle set single-game career highs in receptions (12) and receiving yards (121) while adding a touchdown reception. His 12 receptions tied for the second most in a single game by a tight end in franchise history
Quarterback Jacoby Brissett:
- Passed Alex Smith in touchdown passes of 60 yards in 2017 season with five
Cornerback Nate Hairston:
- His 2.0 sacks this season are tied for the most in the NFL among cornerbacks
Cornerback Rashaan Melvin:
- His 12 passes defensed this season are tied for the fourth most in the NFL
Punter Rigoberto Sanchez
- Ranks in the top 10 in the NFL in net punting average (43.2, seventh) and punts inside the 20-yard line (20, tied-fifth)
Colts Special Teams
- Ranks in the top 10 in the NFL this season in kickoff return average allowed (18.5, fourth) and punt return average (5.4, eighth).