NEWARK, N.J. –December traveling altered the Colts' arrival time to New Jersey on Sunday.
Mechanical issues and inclement weather forced the Colts into a five-hour delay. The team finally landed in New Jersey just before 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, about five hours after their scheduled arrival time.
With a Monday night game, the Colts will still have ample time for meetings.
Before leaving Indy on Sunday, the Colts learned they are now in control of their playoff fate.
Houston's loss on Sunday to the Packers dropped the Texans to 6-6. That means the Colts can win out and make the playoffs.
A win on Monday for the Colts would put them, the Texans and Titans all at 6-6 with four weeks to go in the season.
Here are some notes to keep an eye on before the Colts (5-6) and Jets (3-8) meet up in Week 13:
JETS GAME NOTES
- For those watching the game Monday night, tune into ESPN where the broadcasting crew of Sean McDonough and Jon Gruden will have the call for the 8:30 p.m. EST kickoff. Tuning in on radio will take you to 1070 The Fan to hear 'Voice of the Colts' Bob Lamey, Jim Sorgi and Matt Taylor.
- The Colts will have the services of Andrew Luck back under center in Week 13.
- While Luck is back, the Colts are down three defensive starters against the Jets. Who will not be playing on defense?
- This is the second straight year the Colts and Jets will play on Monday Night Football.
- After Sunday, the Colts will have four more games left in 2016 (Houston, @Minnesota, @Oakland, Jacksonville).