The Colts finished their 2022 NFL Draft by selecting Yale cornerback Rodney Thomas II in the seventh round with the 239th pick.
The 6-foot-1, 196 pound Thomas recorded 50 tackles, one tackle for a loss, two interceptions and 11 pass break-ups in 10 games for Yale in 2021. He had a 48-yard kick return score against Cornell in his final collegiate season.
Thomas had 39 tackles and seven tackles for a loss in 2019.
The full list of Colts draft picks:
- Second round, 53rd overall (from Minnesota): Cincinnati WR Alec Pierce
- Third round, 73rd overall (from Washington): Virginia TE Jelani Woods
- Third round, 77th overall (from Minnesota): Central Michigan OT Bernhard Raimann
- Third round, 96th overall (from Denver): Maryland S Nick Cross
- Fifth round, 159th overall: Missouri State DT Eric Johnson
- Sixth round, 192nd overall (from Minnesota): Youngstown State TE Andrew Ogletree
- Sixth round, 216th overall (compensatory selection): Cincinnati DT Curtis Brooks
- Seventh round, 239th overall (from Philadelphia): Yale CB Rodney Thomas II
View photos of Yale DB Rodney Thomas II, selected in the seventh round by the Indianapolis Colts.