Colts Announce Horseshoe Dreams Ticket Donation Program
The Indianapolis Colts "Horseshoe Dreams" is a community ticket donation program that allows Colts season ticket holders to donate game tickets* to Colts fans who may not otherwise have the opportunity to experience a game. The Indianapolis Colts have partnered with United Way of Central Indiana which will distribute our season ticket holders' generously donated tickets to charitable organizations throughout the Central Indiana area.
We prefer ticket donations to be submitted at least 72 hours prior to kickoff, although we will still accept these donations up until three (3) hours prior to kickoff. If you are a Colts season ticket holder, you can easily donate your tickets through your Colts ticket account online by following these simple steps:
- Log into My Colts Ticket Account using your Account ID and PIN.
- Click on "Forward your tickets to charity."
- Check the boxes next to the seats you'd like to donate, and then click "Forward."
- Select "Donate tickets to charity" and click "Continue" to complete your donation.
Once you have successfully forwarded your tickets, you will receive a confirmation receipt email from United Way within five (5) business days.
* Note: All ticket donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility. A minimum of two (2) tickets is required per donation.