INDIANAPOLIS – We have passed the quarter pole of the 2015 NFL season and the Indianapolis Colts have an early stake to the AFC South crown.
Through five weeks, the Colts hold a 1.5-game lead in the division they've won the past two seasons.
Here's a look at the AFC South through Week Five:
1. Indianapolis (3-2, 3-0 in the division)
- Remaining Schedule: Patriots, Saints, @Panthers, Broncos, @Falcons, Buccaneers, @Steelers, @Jaguars, Texans, @Dolphins, Titans
2. Tennessee (1-3, 0-1 in the division)
- Remaining Schedule: Dolphins, Falcons, @Texans, @Saints, Panthers, @Jaguars, Raiders, Jaguars, @Jets, @Patriots, Texans, @Colts
3. Houston (1-4, 0-1 in the division)
- Remaining Schedule: @Jaguars, @Dolphins, Titans, @Bengals, Jets, Saints, @Bills, Patriots, @Colts, @Titans, Jaguars
4. Jacksonville (1-4, 0-1 in the division)
- Remaining Schedule: Texans, Bills, @Jets, @Ravens, Titans, Chargers, @Titans, Colts, Falcons, @Saints, @Texans