MINNEAPOLIS –Welcome to December, Colts.
After a five-hour flight delay when the Colts traveled earlier this month to take on the Jets, their next road trip has them in Minnesota, where a high of negative 8 degrees is forecasted for Sunday.
The Colts will be indoors at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday afternoon as they try to keep their playoff hopes alive against the Vikings.
Here are some notes to keep an eye on before the Colts (6-7) and Vikings (7-6) meet up in Week 15:
VIKINGS GAME NOTES
- For those watching the game Sunday afternoon, tune into CBS where the broadcasting crew of Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon will have the call for the 1:00 p.m. EST kickoff. Tuning in on radio will take you to 1070 The Fan to hear 'Voice of the Colts' Bob Lamey, Jim Sorgi and Matt Taylor.
- If the Colts are going to make the playoffs, they must make up two games on Houston (Jacksonville, Cincinnati, @Tennessee) and one game on Tennessee (@Kansas City, Jacksonville, Houston) over the final three weeks of the season.
- Injuries have dominated the storylines this week for the Colts. A look at the final injury report before the Colts play the No. 1 scoring defense in the NFL.
- Here are seven keys to watch in this Week 15 matchup between the Colts and Vikings.
- The Colts are 2-1 against the NFC this season (Wins: Chicago, @Green Bay; Losses: Detroit).
- After Sunday, the Colts will have two more games left in 2016 (@Oakland, Jacksonville).
The Colts traveled to chilly Minnesota for their Week 15 game against the Vikings.