DENVER-The Colts are used to this trip, two time zones west.
For the third time since the start of 2014, the Colts will be on the visiting sideline in Denver.
On Saturday afternoon, the Colts (0-1) landed in Denver ahead of their 2016 road opener against the Broncos (1-0).
Before taking off for Denver, the Colts added one more player to their inactive list for Week Two. Outside linebacker Trent Cole (back) was downgraded from doubtful, to OUT. Cole missed the entire week of practice, after playing in Week One.
Without Cole, the Colts will have Akeem Ayers and Curt Maggitt backing up Robert Mathis and Erik Walden.
The Colts now know five of their seven inactives for Sunday: DE-Henry Anderson (knee), OLB-Trent Cole (back), CB-Vontae Davis (ankle), S-T.J. Green (knee) and CB-Patrick Robinson (concussion).
Here are some notes to keep an eye on before the Colts and Broncos meet up in Week Two:
BRONCOS GAME NOTES
- For those watching the game Sunday, tune into CBS where the top broadcasting crew of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will have the call for the 4:25 p.m. EST kickoff. Tuning in on radio will take you to 1070 The Fan to hear 'Voice of the Colts' Bob Lamey, Jim Sorgi and Matt Taylor.
- The Colts have won three of their last four meetings with the Broncos, all of those wins coming with Andrew Luck at quarterback.
- On Sunday, the Colts will be without a handful of defensive starters/key contributors. The Colts have 11 of their 27 defensive players on the injury report.
- No one needs to remind Denver of how badly they want this one.
- Looking for things to watch on Sunday afternoon? Here are seven things to keep an eye on when the Colts take on the Broncos