INDIANAPOLIS – The final stretch of the 2015 Colts season is upon us.
Once again, the Colts are in the thick of their division race with some major questions at the most important position heading into the final four games.
In this issue of "Colts Coffee", we look around the web at the injury status of Matt Hasselbeck, the next step for Andrew Luck and how Vontae Davis has played in 2015.
- Andrew Luck continues to progress, which means Matt Hasselbeck still can't "fall for the trap", writes Zak Keefer from the IndyStar.
- IndyStar's Stephen Holder asks the question: [Is Vontae Davis still a shutdown corner?
](http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/12/09/vontae-davis-indianapolis-colts-cornerback/77060610/) * On Wednesday, Andrew Luck met with the media to update his rehabilitation process. ESPN's Mike Wells delves into how close Luck is to returning.
- After a sore Monday and Tuesday, Matt Hasselbeck had a much better Wednesday than he was expecting, writes Reggie Hayes from the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel.
- Michael Marot from the Associated Press examines the Colts heading for the stretch run in search for some key solutions with the division race heating up.
- It's never too early to talk about the Colts trip to London in 2016. What are some of the logistics for the Colts heading across the pond next October? The Indianapolis Business Journal's Anthony Schoettle touched on that.