PHILADELPHIA – The Colts have landed in Philadelphia for their 2015 preseason opener.
On Saturday morning, the Colts wrapped up Training Camp in Anderson and packed their belongings to head back to Indianapolis.
Kickoff for Sunday's preseason opener is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. EST with the Eagles, who went 10-6 last season.
- For those watching the game locally, tune into Fox 59 where Don Fischer and Rick Venturi will have the broadcast. The game will also air nationally on NFL Network, with the Philadelphia television network feed being used.
- The trip to Philadelphia marks a return for Trent Cole and Todd Herremans. The two free agent additions in the offseason spent the previous 10 seasons with the Eagles.
- Looking for things to watch on Sunday, here are seven things to keep an eye on when the Colts get things underway in Philadelphia.
- The Colts will return to Training Camp next week at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center. Work back at the Colts Complex will be highlighted by a two-day scrimmage with the Chicago Bears, next Wednesday and Thursday.
- The Colts will have their home preseason opener next Saturday, in a 7:30 p.m. EST kickoff against the Bears.