Colts Team Notes
• The Colts lost to the Jaguars by a score of 6-0 and to fall to 6-6 on the season and 2-2 in the division.
• The Colts offense finished the day with 265 total yards (224 passing, 41 rushing).
• It marked the first time the Colts offense has failed to score since 10/22/17 vs. Jacksonville.
• Andrew Luck finished the day going 33-of-52 for 248 yards and one interception. Luck also had 16 yards rushing on two carries.
• Luck’s 52 attempts are the eighth-most in a game in his career.
• Luck’s streak of eight straight games with three straight passing touchdowns came to an end. He tied Peyton Manning for the second-longest streak in NFL history.
• Luck’s streak of 34 straight games with at least one touchdown pass also came to an end. It marked the second-longest streak in team history trailing only John Unitas’ streak of 47 straight games.
• Marlon Mack finished the day with 27 yards rushing on eight attempts.
• Nyheim Hines had five yards on four carries and added 50 yards on nine receptions. Hines’ nine receptions tied a single-game career-high.
• Eric Ebron had 81 yards on 10 receptions. His 10 receptions tied a single-game career-high set on 12/10/17.
• T.Y. Hilton had eight catches for 77 yards.
• Zach Pascal made one catch for 16 yards, it marked the third-longest reception on his career.
• Dontrelle Inman also added 14 yards on two receptions.
• The Colts defense held the Jaguars to 211 total yards (132 passing, 79 rushing). It is the lowest net yardage total by a Colts opponent since 12/31/17 vs. Houston.
• The Colts defense had 3.0 sacks, 7.0 tackles for loss, seven quarterback hurries, two forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
• The Colts defense is now the only team in the NFL to have forced a turnover in every game this season.
• Denico Autry led the defensive line in tackles with seven (six solo) and had 3.0 sacks, four quarterback hurries, 3.0 tackles for loss and two forced fumbles. He is the first Colts player since Robert Mathis on 9/29/13 to register 3.0 sacks in a game. Autry’s 3.0 sacks, two forced fumbles and four quarterback hurries all set career-highs.
• Since 1994, only six other players in the NFL have registered at least 3.0 sacks, at least 3.0 tackles for loss and at least two forced fumbles in the same game. Autry joins Von Miller as the second player to accomplish the feat this season.
• Jabaal Sheard made two solo tackles and had 2.0 tackles for loss.
• Tyquan Lewis registered two quarterback hurries.
• Anthony Walker led the team in tackles with nine (five solo) and had one fumble recovery.
• Darius Leonard made eight tackles (three solo) and had 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Matthew Adams had two tackles (one solo) and 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Pierre Desir led the unit in tackles with eight (six solo).
• Clayton Geathers recorded seven tackles (four solo) and one quarterback hurry.
• Kenny Moore II made six tackles (four solo) and one pass defensed.
• Rigoberto Sanchez had season highs in punts (six), yards (298) and average (49.7) He also had three punts inside the 20.