PHILADELPHIA —The Indianapolis Colts dropped to 1-2 on the season after falling to the Philadelphia Eagles, 20-16, on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field.
Here's a list of stats and notes from the matchup, courtesy of Colts Communications:
COLTS TEAM NOTES
• The Colts lost their second game of the season by a score of 20-16. With the loss the Colts fall to 1-2 on the season and 1-1 on the road.
• The Colts offense finished with 209 total yards, 68 yards rushing and 141 yards passing.
• Luck finished the game 25-of-45 with 164 yards and one touchdown.
• Luck has now thrown at least one touchdown in 26 consecutive games, the longest active streak in the NFL.
• Luck had a 33-yard rush to tie his career-high set on 12/11/16.
• Luck completed passes to nine different receivers.
• Colts running backs finished the day with 37 yards on 11 carries.
• Leading the way was Jordan Wilkins who had 19 yards on six carries.
• Nyheim Hines had five carries for 18 yards and also added 25 yards on five receptions.
• Hines had a 14-yard run which was the longest of his career.
• Ryan Grant caught his first touchdown as a Colt with 24 seconds left in the first quarter.
• Grant finished the day with three receptions for 35 yards and one touchdown.
• Through three games, Grant has 124 receiving yards on 13 receptions and one touchdown, the best start to a season in his career.
• T.Y. Hilton's fifth catch of the game sent him over 7,000 career receiving yards. He is just the fourth Colt to reach that plateau. He is also the fifth receiver since 2012 to have 7,000 yards receiving.
• Hilton led all receivers with 50 yards on five receptions.
• Eric Ebron reeled in five catches for 33 yards and is now two receptions shy of the 200th of his career.
• The Colts defense totaled 5.0 sacks, the most by the Colts have had in a game since 12/18/16.
• With an interception and fumble recovery, it is the second time this season the Colts have forced two turnovers in a game.
• Kemoko Turay recorded his first career sack in the first quarter. Turay finished the game with three tackles, 1.5 sacks and two quarterback hurries.
• Margus Hunt registered his first forced fumble and first fumble recovery of his career on a sack in the third quarter. Hunt finished the game with four tackles, 1.0 sack, 3.0 tackles for loss, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
• Jabaal Sheard finished the game with four tackles, half a sack, 1.0 tackle for loss, two quarterback hurries and one pass defensed. Sheard now has a pass defensed in three straight games, his career-high in a season is four.
• Al Woods appeared in his 100th career game.
• Darius Leonard led the team in tackles with 13 (nine solo). He also had 2.0 sacks, 5.0 tackles for loss, two quarterback hurries and one pass defensed.
• Since 1994, only Darius Leonard and Pat Angerer have registered 41 total tackles through the first three games of a season in Colts history. It ties him for fourth in NFL history only behind Ray Lewis (44), London Fletcher (43) and Zach Thomas (43).
• Since 2008, Leonard has the most solo tackles by a rookie through the first three games of his career with 30. Tyrann Mathieu is second on the last with 22.
• Leonard is just the second rookie in team history to register 3.0 sacks or more through his first three games joining, Vernon Maxwell who had 6.0.
• Anthony Walker made his first career interception. He finished the game third on the team in tackles with nine.
• Nate Hairston (seven), Malik Hooker (six) set new career-highs in tackles while Clayton Geathers (11) tied his single-game career-high.
• Adam Vinatieri hit three fields goals (35, 31, 28) to tie Morten Andersen (565) for the most field goals made in NFL history.
• Vinatieri tied George Blanda (340) for the fourth-most regular season games played in NFL history.
• He needs 34 points to pass Morten Andersen's (2,544) for the most points in NFL history.