Colts Team Notes
• The Colts defeated the Raiders by a score of 42-28 to win their second straight game. The Colts last won two games in a row in 2016 (11/6-11/20).
• The Colts offense tallied 461 yards (222 rushing and 239 passing). It is the fourth time this season the Colts have tallied over 400 total yards of offense.
• The Colts offense went 75 yards down the field on the opening drive to score a touchdown. It is the third time this season the Colts have scored a touchdown on their first drive.
• The Colts have now rushed for over 200 yards in two straight games for the first time in the same season since 1985 (12/15-12/22). The last time the Colts rushed for 200 yards or more in two straight games was over a two season span from 2003-04. (12/18-9/9)
• The Colts have now scored 30 or more points in three straight games. The last time that occurred was over a four-game stretch in 2010 (12/5-12/26).
• On third down, the Colts converted nine-of-13 attempts for a 69 percent efficiency rating.
• Andrew Luck finished the day going 22-of-31 for 239 yards and three touchdowns for a 125.6 passer rating.
• Luck went five-for-five on his first drive for 52 yards and one touchdown.
• Luck started 12-for-12 for 91 yards and one touchdown. The only other time Luck has started with 11 or more straight completions was when he went 11-for-11 on Sept. 8, 2013, which was also against the Raiders.
• He has now thrown at least one touchdown in 31 straight games to take sole possession of the eighth-longest streak in NFL history.
• He now has three or more passing touchdowns in four straight games which is the longest active streak in the NFL.
• Luck now has 23 touchdowns on the season which is the most in his career through the first eight games of a season. His 23 touchdowns are the second-most in team history through the first eight weeks of the season, only trailing Peyton Manning's 26 in 2004.
• Marlon Mack finished with 25 carries for 132 yards and two rushing touchdowns all of which establish new career highs. Mack also set a career-high for his longest run on his 49-yard carry in the third quarter.
• He is the first Colts running back since Joseph Addai (10/28/07-11/4/07) to have two straight games of 100 rushing yards or more.
• Nyheim Hines established a new career-high in rushing yards with 78 on his 11 carries.
• Jordan Wilkins also added 14 yards on two carries.
• In his first game back from injury, Jack Doyle led the team in receiving with 70 yards on six receptions and added one touchdown.
• Dontrelle Inman made his first catch as a Colt and finished the day with six receptions for 52 yards.
• Mo Alie-Cox made a one-handed grab on the opening drive to secure his first NFL touchdown.
• Eric Ebron secured his team-leading seventh touchdown of the year while adding 37 yards receiving. Ebron leads all tight ends in touchdowns with seven.
• Colts tight ends have 12 of the Colts 23 receiving touchdowns.
• The Colts defense forced their 10th fumble of the season. The Colts now have at least one turnover in every game this season.
• Darius Leonard led the team in tackles with nine (four solo). He also had one quarterback hurry and a forced fumble for his third of the year.
• With his 88 tackles on the year he passed Kiko Alonso (81) for the most tackles by a rookie since 1994 through the first eight weeks of a season.
• Zaire Franklin made two solo tackles and had one pass defensed.
• Matthew Adams recovered the first fumble of his career.
• Pierre Desir led the secondary in tackles with seven (five solo).
• After finishing the day two-for-two on field goals and four-for-four on PATs for 10 points, Adam Vinatieri became the NFL's all-time leading scorer with 2,550 points.
• After appearing in 375 career games (including postseason) and 185 games as a Colt, Vinatieri passed David Lee and Ray Donaldson for the 10th-most games played in Colts history.