Colts Team Notes
• The Colts defeated the Titans by a score of 38-10 to win their fourth game in a row to improve their record to 5-5 on the season.
• The last time the Colts won four games in a row was in 2014 (11/23-12/14).
• The Colts offense tallied 397 yards (102 rushing, 295 passing).
• The Colts offense has now scored at least 24 points in seven straight games. It is the longest streak since 2005 when the Colts did it in 10 straight from (10/2-12/11).
• The Colts offensive line has not given up a sack in five straight games and 217 straight pass attempts. The streak of five straight games ties the New York Giants (2010) and Tennessee Titans (2008) for the third-longest streak since 1982.
• Andrew Luck finished the day going 23-of-29 for 297 yards and three touchdowns for a 143.8 passer rating. It is the second highest rated game of his career, only behind his 147.6 vs. the Jets on 12/5/16.
• Luck improved his record to 10-0 against the Titans and joins John Elway (10-0 vs. the Patriots) as the only quarterbacks to have a 10-0 or better record against a single team.
• With three touchdown passes in the game, Luck brought his career total to 161. He joins Aaron Rodgers (160) and Dan Marino (182) as the only players in NFL history to have 160 or more touchdowns in their first 80 career games.
• With three touchdowns on the day, Luck also tied Jim Kelly (161) for the eighth-most passing touchdowns in a player's first seven seasons in NFL history.
• Luck has now thrown at least one touchdown pass in 33 consecutive games which is the longest active streak in the NFL.
• Luck has now thrown at least three touchdown passes in seven consecutive games. He is now tied with Dan Marino for the third longest streak in NFL history.
• Luck's 79.3 completion percentage today is the second highest of his career, only behind his 79.5 percent vs. Jacksonville on 9/21/14.
• Marlon Mack led the team in rushing with 61 yards on 16 attempts and had one touchdown.
• Jordan Wilkins had four carries for 30 yards and scored his first career touchdown on his first carry of the game.
• Nyheim Hines had 14 yards on five carries and had one catch for 20 yards.
• T.Y. Hilton led the team in receiving with 155 yards on nine receptions and had two touchdowns. It is his ninth multi-touchdown game of his career.
• Hilton is now tied with Marvin Harrison (11) for the most 150-yard or more receiving games in Colts history. Since T.Y. Hilton entered the league in 2012, he is tied with Antonio Brown for the second-most 150-yard or more receiving games.
• Hilton brought in a 68-yard touchdown for his first score of the game, it is his sixth-longest touchdown of his career and his ninth score of 60 yards or more. Since he entered the league in 2012 he is tied with Odell Beckham for third-most touchdowns of 60 yards or more.
• Dontrelle Inman caught four passes for 34 yards and a touchdown. It was his first touchdown as a member of the Colts.
• Jack Doyle had four receptions for 43 yards.
• The Colts defense held the Titans to 10 points and 263 total yards (87 rushing and 176 passing). The defense also registered 5.0 sacks, two interceptions and one forced fumble.
• The last time the Colts held an opponent to 263 total yards or less was 12/5/16 when they held the Jets to 250 total yards.
• The Colts, Redskins, and Browns are the only teams in the NFL to force a takeaway in every game this season. - per @NFLResearch.
• Jabaal Sheard had four tackles (three solo), two quarterback hurries and 1.5 sacks
• Al-Quadin Muhammad led the unit in tackles with five.
• Denico Autry recorded two tackles, one quarterback hurry and 1.0 sack.
• Kemoko Turay had 1.0 tackle for loss, two quarterback hurries and 1.0 sack. Turay increased his season sack total to 4.0 and registered the first tackle for loss of his career.
• Darius Leonard led the unit in tackles with seven (five solo) and had one interception, 1.0 sack, one pass defensed and one forced fumble. His interception was the first of his career.
• Leonard brought his season tackle total to 104. Leonard is the first rookie since 1994 to record more than 100 tackles in his first nine games.
• Kenny Moore II led the team in tackles with 10 (nine solo) and had half a sack. It is the first sack Moore has been credited with in his career.
• Quincy Wilson had three tackles (one solo) and had his second career interception.
• Adam Vinatieri went five-for-five on PATs and hit his only field goal attempt from 22 yards for eight points.
• With the win, Vinatieri passed George Blanda (209) for the most career regular season wins in NFL history.
• Chester Rogers set a new career-high in punt return yards with 65 and his 51-yard return was the longest of his career.