Colts Team Notes
• The Colts won their third straight game of the season to improve their record to 4-5. The last time the Colts won three straight games was in 2015 (11/8-11/29).
• Since 1988, the Colts are now 14-7 in games immediately following the bye week.
• The Colts offense finished the day with 366 yards of total offense, 285 yards passing and 81 yards rushing.
• For the fourth time this season and second game in a row the Colts offense scored on the team's first drive of the game. It is the first time since 2012 (9/16-9/23) that the Colts scored a touchdown down on their first drive in back-to-back games.
• The Colts tallied 29 first-half points, marking the 10th time since 1991 that the Colts have scored 29 points or more in the first half of a game.
• The Colts offense hasn't allowed a sack in four consecutive games and 185 pass attempts. It is the fourth time since sacks became an official stat in 1982 that the Colts have had four straight games without giving up a sack and the first since 2009 (9/27-10/25).
• Andrew Luck was 21-of-29 on the day with 285 yards, three touchdowns, one interception for a 123.5 quarterback rating.
• Luck is now the third quarterback (Peyton Manning, Tom Brady) in NFL history to have six consecutive games with at least three touchdown passes in a single season.
• Luck now has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 32 straight games which is the longest active streak in the NFL.
• Luck finished the first half going 16-of-20 with 217 yards, three touchdowns and a 151.5 quarterback rating.
• On his seventh attempt of the day, Luck reached 3,000 career passing attempts.
• With three touchdown passes on the day he tied Cam Newton (158) for the ninth-most passing touchdowns in a player's first seven seasons.
• Jordan Wilkins had a 53-yard rush on his lone attempt. It is the longest run by a Colt since 12/18/11 when Donald Brown had an 80-yard touchdown run and the longest of Wilkins' career.
• Mack led the team in carries with 12 and had 29 yards on the day.
• Nyheim Hines rushed the ball three times for three yards.
• Eric Ebron had three receptions for 69 yards and three touchdowns (two receiving, one rushing).
• Ebron scored his eighth touchdown of the season on a 53-yard reception. It is the third-longest reception of his career and his longest touchdown reception. It is also the longest touchdown play this season by the Colts.
• Ebron also scored a touchdown on a two-yard run for the second rushing touchdown of his career. He is the first Colts tight end in team history to score a rushing touchdown.
• On his third reception of the game, Ebron brought in his third touchdown on a 12-yard catch. The last Colts player to have three touchdowns in the first half was Dwayne Allen on 12/5/2016.
• Ebron joins Rob Gronkowski as the only tight ends in NFL history to record two touchdown receptions and one rushing touchdown in the same game. - (Per @NFL345)1
• Mo Alie-Cox caught the second touchdown of his career on a one-yard pass from Andrew Luck. It marked the sixth straight touchdown reception by a Colts tight end. He finished the day with two catches for 28 yards. His two catches set a single-game career-high.
• T.Y. Hilton led the team in receiving with 77 yards on three receptions.
• Dontrelle Inman had four receptions for 41 yards.
• The Colts defense finished the game with 8.0 tackles for loss, six passes defensed and one forced fumble.
• The Colts defense has forced at least one turnover in every game this season.
• Jabaal Sheard made four solo tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss and had one pass defensed.
• Grover Stewart recorded three solo tackles and had 1.0 tackle for loss.
• In his first career game, Tyquan Lewis started at defensive end and made three tackles (two solo), one pass defensed and one quarterback hurry.
• Al-Quadin Muhammad recorded two solo tackles and was credited with the first pass defensed of his career.
• Anthony Walker led the team with 10 tackles (seven solo) and had 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Darius Leonard made eight tackles (six solo) and had 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Kenny Moore II forced a fumble with a 1:30 left in the game to help seal the Colts win. Moore finished the day with six solo tackles, two passes defensed, 1.0 tackle for loss and one forced fumble.
• Clayton Geathers led the unit in tackles with nine (five solo).
• Malik Hooker recorded four solo tackles and recovered the lone fumble of the game. It was Hooker's first fumble recovery of his career.
• Denico Autry blocked the Jaguars second extra point attempt. It is the first blocked extra point by the Colts since 11/12/17 vs. Pittsburgh when Margus Hunt blocked Chris Boswell extra point attempt.
• Adam Vinatieri was three-for-three on PATs and missed his lone field goal attempt from 52 yards.