Colts Team Notes
• The Colts won by a score of 24-21 to improve their record to 7-6 on the season and 3-2 in the division.
• The Colts offense totaled 436 yards (386 passing, 50 rushing) of offense. It is the sixth time this season the Colts have totaled over 400 total net yards.
• Andrew Luck finished the day 27-of-41 for 399 yards, two touchdowns and one interception for a passer rating of 103.6. Luck also added 16 yards on six carries.
• Luck's 399 yards passing is the fourth-highest total of his career. It is Luck's most yards passing since Week 4 vs. Houston when he threw for 464 yards.
• Luck went 10-of-13 in the second half for 162 yards and one touchdown for a passer rating of 143.8.
• Marlon Mack led the team in rushing with 33 yards on 14 carries and had one touchdown.
• T.Y. Hilton had 199 yards receiving on nine catches. It is Hilton's second-highest total of his career and most since his 223 against Houston on 10/9/14.
• In Hilton's career, he now has 1,445 receiving yards versus the Houston Texans averaging 103.2 yards per game. Hilton also averages 133.3 yards per game when playing in Houston.
• With his 199 yards receiving, he broke his tie with Marvin Harrison (11) for the most 150 yards receiving games in team history.
• Since Hilton entered the league in 2012, his 12 games of 150 yards receiving or more is tied for second with Antonio Brown and only trails Julio Jones (13).
• Zach Pascal was second on the team in receiving and set a single-game career-high with 68 yards. Pascal also brought in a 28-yard reception which set a single-game career-high.
• Eric Ebron had four receptions for 65 yards and one touchdown. His touchdown reception was his 12th of the season and set the Colts record for the most receiving touchdowns by a tight end breaking Dallas Clark's (11) record.
• Ebron now has 13 total touchdowns on the season and is tied with Vernon Davis, Tyler Eifert, and Antonio Gates for the third-most scrimmage touchdowns by a tight end in a single season.
• Chester Rogers also added 36 yards on five receptions.
• The Colts defense held the Texans to 315 yards (226 passing, 89 rushing) of total offense.
• The Colts defense registered 9.0 tackles for loss, 5.0 sacks and four passes defensed.
• Today marked the first game the Colts did not have a takeaway breaking a streak of 12 straight games to start the season. It is the first time since the 2007 season the Colts had at least one turnover in the first 12 games of the season.
• Jabaal Sheard led the defensive line in tackles with six (four solo) and had 2.0 tackles for loss.
• Denico Autry had four tackles (three solo), 2.0 sacks, 2.0 tackles for loss and two quarterback hurries. Autry now has 8.0 sacks on the season and 5.0 in his last two games. He is the first Colt since Robert Mathis in 2013 to register 2.0 sacks or more in two straight games.
• Margus Hunt recorded three tackles (one solo), 1.0 sack, 1.0 tackle for loss and one quarterback hurry.
• Darius Leonard led the team in tackles with 12 (nine solo) and registered 1.0 sack, 1.0 tackle for loss and one pass defensed. It is Leonard's sixth game this season of having 10 or more tackles.
• Anthony Walker had 11 tackles (seven solo), 1.0 tackle for loss and one pass defensed. Walker's 11 tackles set a career-high.
• Matthew Adams set a career-high in tackles with six (four solo).
• Clayton Geathers led the unit in tackles with nine (six solo) and had one pass defensed.
• Kenny Moore II made seven tackles (six solo) and had 1.0 sack, 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Adam Vinatieri was three-for-three on PATs and made his lone field goal attempt from 54 yards.
• This marked Vinatieri's 350th career regular season game as he becomes just the third player in NFL history to reach that mark. He also tied Marvin Harrison (190) for the ninth-most games played in team history.
• With his 54-yard field goal, he tied Phil Dawson and John Kasey (42) for the fourth-most made field goals from 50 or more yards in NFL history.
See all the action on the field at NRG Stadium as the Indianapolis Colts face the Houston Texans in a pivotal AFC South showdown.