INDIANAPOLIS – Colts fans are invited to gather outside of Lucas Oil Stadium's north gate to enjoy American Family Insurance Touchdown Town*, *the Colts premier pre-game party location for fans of all ages. For the team's final two home games of the season, Touchdown Town will include outdoor heaters, as well as the heated Bud Light Tailgate Tent and bar with free rally towels for the first 1,000 fans inside the tent.
Additional activities include live music, pre-game television coverage and $3 drink specials inside the heated Bud Light Tailgate Tent and Bar. Fans can also enjoy a pre-game snack from one of the delicious food trucks and stay warm with a hot chocolate or coffee from the US Foods hot beverage bar. In addition, Colts Cheerleaders and Blue will be signing autographs in the tent.
WHAT: American Family Insurance Touchdown Town
- $3 Bud Light Bottles
- Heated Bud Light Tailgate Tent and Bar with pre-game TV Coverage
- Food Trucks
- Live Entertainment
- Colts Mascot Blue and Cheerleader Autographs
- FREE Face Painting
- Colts In Motion, the team's interactive museum
- Bud Light Rally Towels for the first 1,000 fans inside the Bud Light Tailgate Tent
WHERE: North Side of Lucas Oil Stadium
* *Main Entrance at the Corner of Capitol and South Streets
WHEN: Sunday, December 15 and 29
* 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.**
COST: Free and Open to the Public
*Visit www.colts.com/events for updated entertainment schedules as well as game by game party start and end times.