Zup's BBQ For Kids, to raise money for Children's Bureau
INDIANAPOLIS - Friday, October 16th, the Indianapolis Colts, Tom Zupancic and the Exchange Club of Speedway will host the 3rd Annual Zup's BBQ for Kid's, benefiting the Children's Bureau. Fans that come out to the BBQ will have the choice of BBQ from O'Charley's, Famous Dave's Legendary Pit BBQ, and Dawson's on Main.
For only $10, fans will be able to fill their plate with a choice of BBQ, 2 sides, Frito Lay Chips, and a Coca-Cola beverage. All profits from the Zup's BBQ for Kid's will benefit the Children's Bureau.
WHEN: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN
Zup's BBQ for Kid's elements include:
- Colts Cheerleaders
- Free Colts Posters
- Colts In Motion Traveling Museum
- Colts Pro Shop Merchandise Sales
- Enter to Win Colts Tickets
- Live Music by "Jester Kings"
- "Celebrity" Rib Eating Contest - 12:15-12:30pm The Celebrity Rib Eating Contest, hosted by O'Charley's, will take place at 12:15pm, and feature local TV/Radio/Newspaper celebrities from Indianapolis. The celebrity who cleans the most ribs in a five (5) minute time frame will be declared the winner of the rib eating contest and will receive a trophy and a $100 gift card to O'Charley's.
The Indianapolis Colts and the Exchange Club of Speedway would also like to thank the following organizations for their generous support of the 3rd Annual Zup's BBQ for Kids; Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, O'Charley's, Huntington Bank, Bose McKinney & Evans, RCI, Ray's Trash, Sports Graphics, Coca-Cola, Frito Lay, Maingate, Athletes Honey Milk, 1070 The Fan and 97.1 Hank FM.