UPDATE:The Indianapolis Colts late Friday afternoon announced center Ryan Kelly (concussion) will also miss Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills.INDIANAPOLIS —
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano on Friday said the team will be without three players Sunday, when they travel to Buffalo to take on the Bills.
](http://www.atipt.com/)On offense, the Colts will be missing wide receiver Donte Moncrief, and tight end Darrell Daniels, while the defense will be without Rashaan Melvin. The team later announced center Ryan Kelly will also be out.
• Moncrief suffered an ankle injury during the tail end of last Sunday's 30-10 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars, and has not practiced all week. Look for Kamar Aiken and Chester Rogers to get increased snaps in Moncrief's absence, while newcomer K.J. Brent, a first-year Wake Forest product who was signed from the practice squad to the active roster last week, could also see his first major NFL action.
• Kelly suffered a concussion in the first half of the Week 12 matchup against the Tennessee Titans and missed the following week's game against the Jaguars. Kelly was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice and a full participant on Thursday and Friday, and Pagano said after Friday's practice he had to be cleared by an independent league neurologist as the final step to be able to play Sunday, but the team announced late Friday afternoon Kelly would not be able to play.
• Daniels has been battling a nagging hamstring injury since the team returned from its Week 11 bye week, and Sunday's matchup against the Bills will be the rookie's third straight missed game. Jason Vander Laan, signed from the team's practice squad on Nov. 25, has played in the last two games for the Colts, and will once again be their third tight end against the Bills.
• Melvin, meanwhile, suffered a hand injury during a play in which he intercepted Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota in the Colts' Week 12 matchup, and has not practiced since. Pagano had said previously the injury will not require surgery, however, and he expects Melvin to return before the season ends. Melvin's absence, coupled with the loss of No. 2 cornerback Pierre Desir, who suffered a torn pectoral muscle last Sunday against the Jaguars and will miss the rest of the season, means the Colts will have some youth at the cornerback position against the Bills, as rookies Kenny Moore II and Quincy Wilson are likely in line to start, with second-year corners Chris Milton and D.J. White backing them up. Another rookie, Nate Hairston, has been the team's nickel cornerback the entire season.
Here is Friday's full practice report; included is their status for Sunday's game (if applicable):
• DNP:Wide receiver Donte Moncrief (ankle; out); cornerback Rashaan Melvin (hand; out); tight end Darrell Daniels (hamstring; out); cornerback Chris Milton (neck; questionable).
• Limited:Center Mike Person (ankle; questionable); tackle/guard Denzelle Good (illness; questionable).
• Full:Center Ryan Kelly (concussion; out); defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway (shoulder); defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins (chest); running back Frank Gore (rest).