SEATTLE —The Indianapolis Colts fell to 1-3 on the season after being defeated by the Seattle Seahawks, 46-18, at CenturyLink Field.
Here's a list of stats and notes from the matchup, courtesy of Colts PR:
• With Robert Turbin's second quarter rushing touchdown, the Colts have now recorded a rushing score in seven consecutive games, which is the longest streak for the team dating back to Dec. 31, 2006 – Nov. 4, 2007 (nine straight games).
• Quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 16-of-29 passes for 157 yards, one touchdown and one interception.
...He logged his second career touchdown pass on an 18-yard connection with Donte Moncrief in the second quarter to give the Colts a 15-10 lead.
• Running back Frank Gore tallied 12 carries for 46 yards and added three receptions for 34 yards.
... With 12 carries, Gore passed Marcus Allen (3,022) for the eighth most rushes in NFL history.
• Running back Robert Turbin totaled six carries for eight yards and one touchdown.
... On the team's fifth possession of the game, Turbin picked up a key first down at Seattle's one-yard line. On the ensuing play, he took a hand-off into the end zone for his first rushing touchdown of the season and the ninth of his career.
• Wide receiver Donte Moncrief caught three passes for 30 yards and one touchdown.
... Moncrief tallied his first touchdown of the season on an 18-yard pass from Jacoby Brissett in the second quarter. The score gave Indianapolis a 15-10 halftime lead. He has caught a touchdown in four of his last five road contests.
• Tight end Brandon Williams caught a career-long 32-yard pass in the first quarter.
• Inside linebacker Jon Bostic led the team with 12 tackles (five solo).
• Outside linebacker Jabaal Sheard posted seven tackles (five solo), 1.0 sack and two quarterback hits.
... Sheard logged his first sack as a member of the Colts in the first quarter when he brought down Russell Wilson for a three-yard loss.
• Defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins registered four tackles, 1.0 sack and two quarterback hits.
... Hankins recorded his first sack as a member of the Colts when he dropped Russell Wilson for a three-yard loss in the third quarter.
• Safety Matthias Farley ranked second on the team with 10 tackles (four solo) and added one interception and one pass defensed.
... Farley intercepted his first career pass at the 3:41 mark of the second quarter. The Colts took the next possession 55 yards in nine plays to set up a Donte Moncrief touchdown.
• Cornerback Nate Hairston posted six tackles (three solo) and 1.0 sack which went for a safety.
... Hairston's safety was the team's first dating back to Dec. 27, 2015 in a win against Miami. He now has 2.0 sacks in his last three games.
• Safety Malik Hooker notched three tackles, one interception and one pass defensed.
... With his third quarter interception, Hooker became the first Colts rookie to intercept at least one pass in three consecutive games dating back to 1984 when Eugene Daniel accomplished the feat from Weeks 13-15.
• Kicker Adam Vinatieri converted one field goal and one PAT for four points against the Seahawks.
... After converting his second quarter PAT, Vinatieri has now tallied at least one point in 46 different stadiums. Tonight's game at CenturyLink Field was his first career game in Seattle.
• Tight end Darrell Daniels made his first career NFL start.