Colts Team Notes
• The Colts beat the Buffalo Bills, 37-5, to improve to 2-5 on the season and snap a four-game losing streak.
• It is the team's 300th win in the Indianapolis era (including postseason games). The Colts are now 300-280 since 1984 and are just the 12th team to register 300 wins since 1984.
• The Colts 32-point differential is the most since 9/29/13 when the team won by 34 against Jacksonville.
• The Colts had over 100 yards rushing in the first half. It is the first time the team has accomplished that since 9/15/14.
• With 220 rushing yards on the day, it is the first time since 12/18/11 that the Colts have rushed for over 200 yards.
• The 37 points scored is the most by the Colts in a game this season and the most since the team scored 41 on 12/5/16.
• The Colts have not allowed a sack in back-to-back games.
• Andrew Luck finished the game completing 17-of-23 passes for 156 yards and four touchdowns with a 131.5 passer rating.
• In the first half Luck was 11-of-15 for 130 yards with three touchdowns and a 138.9 passer rating. It is the fourth time in his career he has had three touchdowns in the first half.
• Luck now has thrown at least one touchdown pass in 30 consecutive games to tie Dan Marino, Ben Roethlisberger and Matt Ryan for the eighth-longest streak in league history.
• Luck (69) has now passed Bert Jones (68) for the third-most games with a passing touchdown in team history.
• With his second touchdown of the day, he reached 150 career touchdown passes.
• Luck now has four-straight games with three or more touchdowns, which is the longest active streak in the NFL.
• Marlon Mack set a career-high in rushing attempts, rushing yards and touchdowns after gaining 126 yards on 19 carries and recording two touchdowns (one rushing, one receiving). It is the first game of his career that he surpassed the 100-yard rushing mark. Mack also had 33 yards receiving on two receptions.
• Nyheim Hines also set a career-high in rushing yards, finishing the day with 47 yards on five carries.
• Jordan Wilkins finished the day with 46 yards on six carries and also had an 18-yard rush to establish the longest run of his career.
• Chester Rogers led the team in receiving with 40 yards on four receptions.
• T.Y. Hilton had 25 yards and two touchdowns on four receptions. It is the eighth time in his career he has had two or more touchdowns in a game. He is now tied with John Mackey (38) for the eighth-most receiving touchdowns in team history.
• Erik Swoope had his third touchdown in as many games. He joins Eric Ebron as the only Colt to have a receiving touchdown in three straight games this season.
• Colts tight ends now account for nine of 19 receiving touchdowns this season.
• The Colts only allowed five points on the day. It is the least number of points the Colts have allowed since 11/23/14.
• The Colts defense held the Bills to zero points in the first half. It is the first time since 12/18/16 the Colts have shut out an opponent in the first half.
• The Colts defense forced five turnovers in the game, the most in a game since 10/12/08. The Colts defense has now forced two or more turnovers in five straight games.
• Kemoko Turay recorded three tackles, 1.0 sack, two quarterback hurries and one forced fumble. It is the first forced fumble of his career.
• Jabaal Sheard had two tackles, 1.0 sack, 2.0 tackles for loss, and one quarterback hurry. He now has a sack in back-to-back games.
• Margus Hunt recorded a pass defensed and 1.0 tackle for loss. He brought his tackle for loss season total to 10.0.
• Darius Leonard led the team with 17 tackles (12 solo) and added one fumble recovery. His 79 tackles through the first seven weeks of the season are tied for fifth in league history since 1994. He is tied with Pat Angerer and D'Qwell Jackson for the most in team history.
• Anthony Walker recorded five tackles (one solo) and had 1.0 tackle for loss.
• Mike Mitchell had seven tackles (seven solo), one interception, two passes defensed and one forced fumble. It is the first time in his career he has forced a fumble and had an interception in the same game. It is his first interception since 11/24/16 and his first forced fumble since 11/18/15.
• Kenny Moore II made seven tackles (five solo), two passes defensed and had an interception. It is his second interception this season and the third of his career.
• Corey Moore made the first interception of his career late in the fourth quarter on the Bills final drive.
• Adam Vinatieri finished the day with one field goal from 36 yards and went two-of-four on PATs.
• Vinatieri is now five points away from breaking Morten Andersen's (2,544) record for most points in NFL history.
• Vinatieri is now tied with David Lee and Ray Donaldson (184) for the 10th-most games played in team history.
• Rigoberto Sanchez had a 61-yard punt to tie his career-high set on 10/1/17.