- Signed to the Colts practice squad on December 23, 2020.
- Claimed by the Colts off waivers (Carolina) on August 21, 2020.
- Waived by the Carolina Panthers on August 20, 2020.
- Signed by Carolina as a free agent on August 16, 2020.
- Waived by the Los Angeles Chargers on August 1, 2020.
- Claimed by the Chargers off waivers (Cincinnati) on May 23, 2019.
- Waived by the Bengals on May 22, 2019.
- Signed to a reserve/future contract by Cincinnati on December 31, 2018.
- Signed to the Bengals practice squad on November 5, 2018.
- Released from the Arizona Cardinals practice squad on October 30, 2018.
- Signed to the Cardinals practice squad on September 2, 2018.
- Waived by the Arizona on September 1, 2018.
- Signed by the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent on April 30, 2018.
Tight Ends: 2021 Position Preview
Jack Doyle returns for his ninth year, while Mo Alie-Cox will look to build on an impressive season and Kylen Granson brings intriguing upside to the Colts' offense. Here's what you need to know about the Colts' tight ends ahead of training camp.
Colts Announce Two Extensions, 16 Reserve/Future Contracts
The Indianapolis Colts today signed 16 players to reserve/future contracts and signed two players to one-year contract extensions.
Practice Squad Moves: Colts Sign P Austin Rehkow & TE Andrew Vollert
The Indianapolis Colts today signed punter Austin Rehkow and tight end Andrew Vollert to the practice squad.
Colts Activate TE Andrew Vollert From Exempt List; WR Chad Williams Waived-Injured
The Indianapolis Colts today announced tight end Andrew Vollert has been activated from the exempt list. In a corresponding move, wide receiver Chad Williams was waived-injured.