PHOENIX – All three restricted free agents the Colts had going into 2017 have signed with other teams.
Jonotthan Harrison became the final one to find a new home on Tuesday afternoon, when he signed with the New York Jets.
Harrison was a key piece to the interior of the Colts offensive line the last three seasons.
Since going undrafted in 2014, Harrison made an immediate impact by starting 23 games over the past three years.
Harrison started 10 games at center in 2014. He was in the starting lineup nine more times in 2015.
When Indy's offensive line played its best last season, Harrison was starting at left guard for four games.
The Colts elected not to tender Harrison this offseason. To replace Harrison, new GM Chris Ballard signed Brian Schwenke to provide depth in the interior and behind Ryan Kelly.
In March, the following Colts have moved on to other teams:
- S-Mike Adams:Carolina Panthers
- DL-Zach Kerr: Denver Broncos, a 2017 restricted free agent
- OL-Jonotthan Harrison:New York Jets, a 2017 restricted free agent
- ILB-Josh McNary: Jacksonville Jaguars, a 2017 restricted free agent
- OLB-Chris Carter:Washington Redskins
- OG-Hugh Thornton: Atlanta Falcons
The analysis from those producing content on Colts.com does not necessarily represent the thoughts of the Indianapolis Colts organization. Any conjecture, analysis or opinions formed by Colts.com content creators is not based on inside knowledge gained from team officials, players or staff.