BALTIMORE — The Indianapolis Colts fell to 3-12 on the season after their 23-16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Saturday at M&T Bank Stadium.
Here’s a list of stats and notes from the matchup, courtesy of Colts PR:
- Quarterback Jacoby Brissett completed 16-of-33 passes for 215 yards and one touchdown for a 79.7 passer rating.
- Brissett cut Baltimore’s lead to 10-7 in the second quarter with his 14-yard touchdown pass to Frank Gore. It was his 12th touchdown pass of the season.
Running back Frank Gore tallied 17 carries for 68 yards and added two catches for 18 yards and one touchdown. * * Gore’s 14-yard receiving touchdown was his first receiving score of the season and the 17th of his career.
Running back Marlon Mack contributed with four carries for 17 yards and two receptions for 37 yards. * * Mack added a 34-yard kickoff return in the third quarter, which was his longest of the season.
Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton led both teams in receiving with six catches for 100 yards. * * With his 16-yard reception in the fourth quarter, Hilton passed Dallas Clark for the fourth most receptions in franchise history. * The 100-yard receiving performance was the 28th of Hilton’s career, which ranks third in franchise history.
Tight end Jack Doyle caught five passes for 41 yards. He remains two receptions shy of passing Dallas Clark (77) for the second-most receptions by a tight end in a single season in Colts history.
- Cornerback Kenny Moore II tied for the team lead in tackles with inside linebacker Antonio Morrison (nine). Moore also added 1.0 tackle for loss, one pass defensed and one forced fumble.
- Moore forced his first career fumble in the second quarter, which was recovered by the Ravens.
Rookie inside linebacker Anthony Walker earned his first career NFL start. He finished with eight tackles (five solo), 1.0 tackle for loss and one blocked punt. * * Walker’s fourth quarter blocked punt gave the Colts possession at the Ravens 27-yard line. It was the first blocked punt for the Colts dating back to Oct. 26, 2014 at Pittsburgh.
This season, the Colts have blocked a punt, an extra point (Margus Hunt vs. Pittsburgh on Nov. 12) and a field goal (Henry Anderson at Cincinnati on Oct. 29).
- Outside linebacker Barkevious Mingo recorded seven solo tackles, 1.0 sack, 2.0 tackles for loss and one quarterback hit.
- Mingo notched his second sack in as many games when he dropped Joe Flacco for a 17-yard loss in the second quarter. The sack led to a Ravens field goal.
Outside linebacker Jabaal Sheard finished with three solo tackles, one quarterback hit and two passes defensed.
- Kicker Adam Vinatieri converted 3-of-5 field goals and one PAT for 10 points against the Ravens.
- Vinatieri contributed with a 48-yard field goal in the third quarter to cut Baltimore’s lead to 16-10. He added another conversion from 38 yards in the third quarter and added his third of the game from 30 yards in the fourth quarter to cut Baltimore’s lead to 23-16.
- With 10 points, Vinatieri reached 100 points for the season to extend his NFL record to 20 seasons with 100-plus points.
Photos from the week 16 game against the Baltimore Ravens