INDIANAPOLIS — Special five-game ticket packs for the 2018 Indianapolis Colts season will be available for the first time next week, the team announced today.
Five-game packs go on sale beginning Monday, June 25 at 10 a.m. ET, and fans can purchase them at Colts.com/Tickets. These packages are only available in select upper level locations of Lucas Oil Stadium, and there is a limited supply.
Pack 1 includes the following home games:
- Mon., Aug. 20: Baltimore, 8 p.m. (Preseason)
- Sun., Sept. 9: Cincinnati, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Oct. 21: Buffalo, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Nov. 18: Tennessee, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Dec. 16: Dallas, 1 p.m.
Pack 2 includes:
- Mon., Aug. 25: San Francisco, 4:30 p.m. (Preseason)
- Sun., Sept. 30: Houston, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Nov. 11: Jacksonville, 1 p.m.
- Sun., Nov. 25: Miami, 1 p.m.
- Sat./Sun. Dec. 22/23: New York Giants, TBD
"In today's demanding world, consumers have more choices than ever for their entertainment dollars," said Roger VanDerSnick, the Colts' chief sales & marketing officer. "These five-game packs offer fans yet another option to experience our 35th season firsthand."
While the five-game packs do not include the multitude of benefits season ticket members receive, these buyers do have priority to purchase single game tickets, increased access to other select events at the stadium, a 10 percent in-store discount at the Colts Pro Shop and access to a dedicated Colts membership services manager.
The Colts join many NFL teams, teams from other leagues and other pro teams in the Indianapolis market in offering some type of partial-season package.