Colts Offering Fans Unique Opunity to Get Up Close with Team
INDIANAPOLIS – Beginning in 2009, Colts fans will have a chance to join the club.
The Horseshoe Club, that is.
The Colts, the AFC South champions from 2003-2007 and the Super Bowl champions following the 2006 season, are inviting their fans to join the Horseshoe Club, an exclusive club that will allow fans access to some of the most exciting experiences the franchise has to offer.
"Colts fans traditionally have been the best in the NFL and have helped the Colts be one of the premier franchises in the league," Colts Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing Tom Zupancic said. "Now, we want to offer our fans a chance to get more up close with the team.
"The Horseshoe Club will give fans a chance to know the Colts up close and personal unlike they ever have before."
The club will debut in 2009, with exclusive membership opportunities available to 200 people in three unique package levels of participation – gold, silver and bronze – with a one-time membership fee of $2,500, $2,000 or $1,500 per person at the respective levels.
The club will offer enhanced game-day experiences and unique benefits previously unavailable including:
• One (1) Club Lounge season pass for all home games. Members can visit Club Lounges before, during and after Colts games, enjoy menu selections at made-to-order food stations, and watch NFL Sunday ticket games on more than 70 flat screen televisions throughout the two-level lounges.
• One (1) pre-game field visit per season. Members will get an up-close look at Colts players and coaches as they prepare for the game.
• One (1) VIP pre-game tailgate party. Members will have access to a VIP tailgate tent party at Lucas Oil Stadium prior to the regular season opener. Included will be food and drinks, live music, a pre-game chalk-talk, Colts cheerleader visits, and more.
• Colts Kick-off Luncheon. Members will enjoy a special luncheon kicking off the start of every NFL season and get the inside scoop on the upcoming season from players, coaches and special guests like Chris Berman, master of ceremonies for our 2008 luncheon.
• One (1) practice viewing. Members will receive one invitation to attend one Colts practice (normally closed to the public) at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center on West 56th Street.
• Name in lights. During one home game each season, the Colts will recognize the Horseshoe Club members with a special scroll on the 96-feet wide Colts video boards.
One membership card will be issued for each membership purchased. Membership privileges are transferable, meaning if a member wants to send a client or family member to one of the events listed above, the client or family member can attend in the they can attend in the member's place.
Membership feels and privileges break down as follows:
• Gold: Pregame field visit, VIP pregame tailgate party, private practice viewing, name on Colts video boards, Club Lounge season pass, Kickoff Luncheon invitation.
• Silver: Pregame field visit, VIP pregame tailgate party, private practice viewing, name on Colts video boards.
• Bronze: Pregame field visit, VIP pregame tailgate party, name on Colts video boards.
To apply for membership, please click on www.colts.com/horseshoeclub to complete your application with a credit card.
Please contact the Colts Ticket Sales Departments at (317) 299-4WIN (4946) for more information.
Note: Charter members will have the first right of refusal to extended membership after first three-year term expires. Also, a season ticket or individual game ticket will be required for all benefits and packages that will take place during Colts games at Lucas Oil Stadium. Colts game tickets are not included in a Horseshoe Club membership.