The Indianapolis Colts will host their second Monday Night Football game of the season at Lucas Oil Stadium next Monday, Dec. 26, vs. the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Gameday information available at Colts.com/Gameday
- Visit Ticketmaster.com to find tickets
The game will include several special elements:
Colts Light Show
The Colts Light Show, presented by Coca Cola, will take place during pregame player introductions and during a halftime performance by the Colts Cheerleaders and Colts Drumline.
Fans attending the game may take part by synching their smartphone's flashlight to the show's music by:
For more info, visit Colts.com/Lights.
"Blue Out" / "Color Rush" Uniforms
Fans are invited to make Lucas Oil Stadium a "Blue Out" by wearing their blue Colts gear on game night. Each fan attending the game will receive a free blue Colts flag to continue the theme throughout the game.
Colts players also will don their blue-on-blue "Color Rush" uniforms, including blue pants and blue socks. Colts Cheerleaders also will dress in their blue holiday uniforms.
- Fans can visit the Colts Pro Shop at Lucas Oil Stadium for 40 percent off all finished jerseys, Nike Sideline apparel & headwear and the Marvel Collection. In-store only, restrictions apply.
- A special "Blue Crew Shaker," in partnership with Oliver Winery, the Official Wine of the Colts, will be available throughout the stadium.
For more info, visit Colts.com/BlueOut.
City Skyline in Colts Blue
Buildings and landmarks across Indianapolis will be lit up in Colts Blue next Monday night. Those taking part include:
- AES headquarters (Monument Circle)
- Butler University Clowes Memorial Hall
- Eiteljorg Museum
- Elevance Health (formerly Anthem) headquarters
- Eli Lilly & Company headquarters
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse, home of the Indiana Pacers & Indiana Fever
- Hilbert Circle Theatre, home of the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center
- Indiana State Museum
- Indianapolis Artsgarden
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (pylon, pagoda, Gate 1)
- Indianapolis Zoo
- IUPUI Michael Carroll Stadium
- Monument Circle
- OneAmerica Tower
- Victory Field, home of the Indianapolis Indians